𖣘

"No bhabhi. Are you insane?" Leya shook her head looking all bewildered.

"What's insane in this? I am just asking you to call Rudra from his room upstairs." Swarna, Shivraj's wife said in a calm tone.

"But why did he spent the night here?" Leya questioned adorably.

"Because Baba Sa forced him to do so. Today is important for you two right? This time he didn't want Rudra to do something which won't be in favor of both of yours future." Swarna replied placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

The Chauhan family was called to the Rathore's haveli since a month had passed with the marriage not happening and Leya running away from the same. They knew they needed to have an adult talk about everything, but everytime it used to get delayed because of multiple of reasons.

But now it was Jaiveer Singh Rathore's order for everyone to have a talk regarding this matter.

They cannot waste any more time.

This whole month, Rudra had climbed up to Leya's bedroom with the old pipe and for hours they used to keep talking, getting to know each other as much as they were able to.

They had an understanding now which developed naturally. It didn't take any efforts from their side.

They were at ease with each other. Some random kisses happened in the heat of moment, but it would be just a small peck, nothing much.

Yet it wasn't that they were used to the intimacy.

And every night after their talk, the only thought that used to cross their mind was why hadn't we make efforts to do this before our marriage date?

Things would've been different then right?

She now knew how Rudra had anger issues, but always tried his best to control himself with her and he knew that no matter she was mature in age, she was a child by heart. A innocent child who takes step without thinking about consequences.

She knew Rudra barely sleeps because of his tensions and stress resulting in them spending time till late in the nights and how he had realized that how Leya would always love the fact that he doesn't leaves her alone till she doesn't sleeps, holding her hand all the time.

She knew that Rudra's favourite color was Navy Blue and he knew that Leya could eat Nutella at any point of time, even 2 in the midnight.

And he even brought nutella sandwich for her once which had made Leya's cheeks giving the deepest of blush followed by him kissing those cheeks of hers like a baby does.

Saliva included.

She hoped that she could get some more time to decide about her future. But, the royals work differently and she had been accepting this fact since her childhood.

"Come on, go now. I need to feed Navya, otherwise I would've gone. Baba Sa is waiting, right?" Swarna said calmly, directing towards her 6 month old daughter.

"Okay." Leya defeatedly pouted, turning herself towards the direction of ancient staircase, she knew would lead her to Rudra's room in this haveli.

The whole atmosphere of this haveli was captivating. The ancient structure, interior and furniture would always make Leya's eyes twinkle in excitement as if she's seeing this for the first time in her life.

Busy crossing the corridor of this haveli, she finally reached a massive wooden door she came to know it was to Rudra's room.

There was not a single noise on this first floor as everyone was already downstairs. She couldn't even hear any sound from inside of the room and it only made her nervousness increase.