𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

7 years later:

"Anaisha Oberoi, if I find you loitering around the trio and not doing your homework, just pray for what all I am going to do with you." A voice boomed through the mansion and everyone shook their heads.

It was a daily routine for them. Nothing new.

"Trio Uncles, I told you Mumma will scold." A 4 year old Anaisha pouted at her uncles.

"What can we do princess? Your Mumma is dumbo, chipmunk, stinking bag-"

"Weirdo, doofus and blah blah blah." Anaisha said with frustration as it's the only thing the trio talks with Anaisha about their fourth member, Zara.

The three of them, Vedant, Karan and Hredhaan gave her a sheepish smile and she huffed, dramatic as ever just like her mother.

"What did I just say to you?" Zara said, pointing an accusing finger towards her daughter, Anaisha.

"But my homework is done Mumma." She pouted in response.

"Is it? Which one amongst your three Uncles did this time? It must be Vedant because last time it was Hredhaan." Zara scowled.

"I-I-"

"Now where's your witty remark?" Zara asked, seeing her daughter stuttering as what she said was absolutely honest.

"Princess."

"Papa!" Screaming this, Anaisha ran towards the entrance of mansion where her father, Zayan was standing with his arms wide open for his daughter.

Giggles and shoutings were something that could be heard as soon as the father-daughter duo meets everytime. Their connection was strong like anything.

"Zayan, instead of playing with her right now, you should be scolding her." Zara said in frustration, slumping beside him on the couch.

"Why? What did my princess do to make my little wife angry?" He cooed to Anaisha who giggled as his beard would always tickle her just the way it used to Zara.

"Homework again. She got it done by Vedant this time. And let me tell you, if this continues then I don't think she'll be able to learn anything." Zara complained.

"Like mother like daughter." Zayan chuckled.

"What do you mean?" She frowned.

"You used to do the same thing Zara, if you don't remember. Getting your homework done by the trio was your almost daily task till I used to scold you for this." He responded, still laughing at the similarity.

"Whatever. But you see, you were there to scold me and in the case of our Anaisha, we don't have anyone." Zara reasoned.

"Aishu! You broke my car again!" A yell was heard and the little Anaisha ran away like a mice, now scared like anything.

"Look! Here's your saviour." Zayan smirked making Zara chuckle.

"Zayan Uncle, Zara Aunt, where's Aishu?" A 6 year old Varun frowned, his face displaying the anger quite well.

"What did she do to my little baby?" Zara cooed, pinching his cheeks.

"I am not little anymore. I am 6 and the oldest kid in this house." Varun grumbled making them laugh.

"Still a kid and you said it yourself." She pointed out which made him lost in his dreamland.

"Leave it na." Varun said after sometime.

"I am not. You still haven't drink your milk." Anya said coming to the living room with a glass full of milk in her hand.

"But it's smelly." Varun scrunched up his nose.