She let out a giggle as he tickled her mercilessly with him pinning her down on their bed.

"You're such a cheater." He groaned kissing the nape of her neck and went back to tickle her.

"Nonsense. When did I cheat?" She laughed.

"You cheated when you tried to seduce me while I was having my chance to beat you in that goddamn videogame. You little tease." He groaned as she circled her arms around his neck pulling his face closer to hers, tickling all forgotten.

"What can I do then? My husband isn't ready for action." She pouted towards him.

"You were literally not able to walk in the morning. I had to lift you everytime." He pointed out with a stern look.

"Whose fault is it then?" She glared at him playfully.

"Yours. Why did you have to be so insatiable?" He smirked, inching closer to her lips.

And the very next moment their lips met in a toe curling kiss. His tongue swiped across her bottom plump lip as his tongue entered her mouth, gaining over the dominance. They were exploring each other's mouth as if this was the last time they would get the chance to.

His hands were roaming on her figure without any resistance, quite familiar with the softness and fragile nature. One touch of his would create wonders for her.

"Baby, it's time." He murmured against her lips and she pouted.

He got up from the bed where he had her pinned down and pulled her by giving his hand which she gladly took.

"I'll try my best to come early. Don't wait for me till late in the night like you did yesterday. You need the sleep." Atharva said sternly, kissing the top of her head as she was clinging to him like a baby.

"Okay." She nodded like a child, her hair dancing in every direction.

More than a month had passed since Tanvi's marriage and Ayla enjoying her married life with Atharva in every sense. It would be an understatement to say that her life had been blissful. She didn't regret for a single time about this decision because Atharva was the perfect husband.

And yet there was one thought nagging her mind. That was of her bestfriend Tanvi. If being honest, she didn't know if she could still call Tanvi her bestfriend seeing that she hadn't tried to talk to Ayla considering how many times Ayla has made an advancement.

Where she would wait for Tanvi to ask anyone to pass the phone to Ayla whenever she would call Vinita, Tarun or anyone else, that never happened.

Was she this much hurt? That she even decided to forget or ignore her bestfriend straight for a month...

Ayla didn't have any other choice to hide the fact about her marriage with Tanvi. There were some clear instructions given by Atharva to her which she had to comply to him, bo matter what.

"And remember Ayla. Be careful. You're alone in the whole house today. This mansion might be surrounded by my guards, but you won't be leaving the house today or go anywhere alone." He declared, wrapping his arm around her waits from behind and pulling her even closer such that his chest and her back was now completely crushing to each other.