"You."

"No. You are."

"No! You are."

"You."

"Not me. You."

"You."

"Not again! It'll be you."

"You."

"You f*cking bastard will die with my bare hands today." She whisper yelled, clutching his strong arm in her hands.

"Oww! You weirdo. Don't touch me again with those claws of your nails." He hissed rubbing his arm.

"Will you stop being so dramatic? You're literally going to be a father in 9 months." She deadpanned.

"Which I never intended to in the first place." He scoffed, shrugging normal as ever.

"I didn't too, you idiot. I hate you." Saying this she stormed out of the corridor they were busy standing in.

"The feeling is mutual!" He didn't forget to shout back.

The Aggarwal family and Shekhawat family were family friends. Vivek Aggarwal, Shreya's father and Ashish Shekhawat were the best of friends since their childhood days resulting in their wives, Chhaya Aggarwal and Swati Shekhawat respectively, being bestfriends as well. This was the level of bond between the two families.

There wasn't a function or event which was complete without each other's presence. And them being business partners didn't help either.

They were basically two peas in a pod.

And then it was Shreya and Veer with a total opposite case going on between them.

They were archnemies.

Reasons?

A lot of them actually.

Today was their family dinner like every last day of the month which Shreya and Veer had been skillfully avoiding since years. They couldn't remain in a single piece if they were to be left alone together for more than an hour.

Physical fights were very common between Veer and Shreya and they were on the same level of it despite of the fact them being of different genders.

But today, after a lot of verbal fight and four-five slaps to each other in the office at morning, they'd finally decided to attend the dinner and it was shocking as hell for the family.

Telling them about the 'unfortunate' news to their parents now only was the better option according to them, rather than delaying.

And now it had resulted in another fight between them about who is going to drop down the news on their parents.

Veer was adamant on Shreya doing the same and Shreya wanted Veer to do it.

"Children, the dinner is all set. Come and take your seats." Swati called out and eventually everyone was seated on the dining table.

Vivek and Ashish were sitting on the either ends of the dining table. Chhaya and Swati were sitting beside each other resulting in a grumpy Shreya beside Veer which was the opposite of the two ladies.

He'd tried pulling out a chair for her and one glare from her brown eyes made him roll his black orbs, now making a mental note of not helping Shreya again.

The dinner was full of talks, banters and jokes passed through everyone except two people.

The two being Shreya and Veer.

"Well, what has happened to you both? Has your enmity finally deceased?" Vivek Aggarwal joked making everyone laugh and both of them let out a fake smile.