𑁍

Flashback:

Nervousness was something prominent inside of hers since a couple of days for Yahvi. Today was her first day in an Engineering college and she was constantly panicking about the ragging which this college is widely known for.

Her new made friend, Akanksha had calmed her down multiple of times saying how she won't particular be taken up for ragging by the seniors.

She'd arrived at the college campus two days ago for settling down in the girl's hostel and that's when she'd met Akanksha as she was her new roommate.

The two had immediately bonded over their interests and behaviour.

Akanksha knew a lot of things about this college. The reason being that her cousin, Hardik, one year elder than her who didn't took her less than a real sister was also a part of this college. He'd already given a lesson to Akanksha for her safety which she gladly passed onto Yahvi past these two days.

They now knew that Akanksha's cousin, Hardik was a part of the college's most popular gang. But they were also relieved about the fact that the ragging and teasing won't happen with them as they knew Hardik won't let anything happen to them as she now had a brotherly bond with him as well.

But still she had her own beliefs and worries.

Walking inside the gate of college, she had clutched onto Akanksha's hand while she constantly made fun of the same yet let Yahvi to do so.

Hardik had joined both of them as soon as he saw them entering this prestigious college. He looked like a perfect college guy in a white tshirt stretching on his broad chest that was paired with a pair of blue denim jeans and sneakers.

While they were walking towards the direction of college's office to take their schedules, Hardik's arms were wrapped around both of the girl's shoulders. The other students gaze was settled on the two new faces with Hardik, girls because they were jealous and envious of Akanksha and Yahvi while the boys were giving smirks to them which they skillfully ignored.

"Hey Hardik!" A voice shouted which was followed by hoots and laughter.

The three of them snapped their heards towards the direction and noticed it was a group of college students only.

They seem to be making fun of Hardik.

What shocked Yahvi the most was that instead of showing anger or fear, Hardik had a broad smile on his face as he lead the two girls towards the group.

And as soon as they reached, Hardik's hands left their shoulders for the first time since they'd entered this college, only to greet everyone present there with what seemed like their signature handshake.

And this only concluded one fact that they were his friends. Or maybe his best of friends. The closest ones.

"Won't you introduce us to your new girlfriends Hardik?" A lanky boy, with brown messy hair and dark brown eyes questioned, chuckling a little that made the other 4  laugh as well.

"Guys-"

And before Hardik could continue, a third voice stopped him in between.

"Shut up Dev! One of them must be his cousin he was telling us about." It was a short girl wearing a cute summer dress as she wrapped her arms around the lanky boy whose name she learned was Dev.

This only meant one thing that either they were in a relationship or they were some pair of really close friends.

"Aditi is right guys. This is Akanksha, my loveliest yet the craziest cousin. And this is Yahvi, Akanksha's bestfriend who has become my good friend in these days as well." Hardik told the others while pointing to Akanksha and Yahvi simultaneously.