WARNING: A super dramatic story no less than an Indian daily soap. Beware for the shocking things that will happen!

The sounds of distant whispers, laughter, gossips, teasing was reverberating through the massive bungalow. And amongst it was a girl running in the big corridors of the massive bungalow dressed in a sweet lavender colored lehenga.

Her light brown hair were set up into a perfect updo and her face was covered with a bit of makeup as per her mother's threats which are never empty.

The long lashes with a thin coat of mascara were resting on her cheeks that always had a natural glow. Her eyes, brown in color as always complimented her hair and this time her lehenga as well.

She was looking stunning. She had to because it was her bestfriend's wedding after all. It was soon that she reached her destination which was her bestfriend's bedroom and the door creaked open as per her movement.

"Esha!" She shouted getting inside, her voice that was soft as ever, yet one could never miss the mischief in it.

Her bestfriend, Esha Sinha was seated on the queen sized bed fully dressed in her bridal attire. She was looking so beautiful in the attire and the bridal look she was carrying that it was hard for her to recover from her smile that she had on her face. But unlike every bride, Esha's face was no void of emotion. There wasn't even a smile on her face.

"You're ready so early? Won't you get tired?" Was Nyla's first question as she moved closer to her.

She had always been someone with these kind of priorities. Comfort was something that was most important thing for her.

"Nyla, you know everything. I have nothing to say or decide." Esha responded with a sour look.

"And I suggested you hundreds of times that you should run. I was ready to help you." Nyla said sitting beside her.

Esha's parents, Mohit Sinha and Shalini Sinha had forcefully made her agree with this marriage only because of business purpose. Esha had as always denied everything at first, but as soon as she got an earful from her father, she had no option but to agree. After all she had been agreeing to his every demand since her birth.

"I can't. They would find me from any corner of the world." Esha responded, barely controlling her emotions.

She had her eyes glistening with tears as she spoke to Nyla. No matter how many times Nyla tried to make her understand, but she couldn't take any step due to the fear of her father as one thing that she was scared of was her family and the level they could stoop to.

"But if you'll marry Rahul then they won't be able to do anything, but to accept you and your long time boyfriend who you want to marry." Nyla reasoned.

"Isn't Rahul okay with this as well?" Nyla continued asking her doubts.

"Yes. He said he'll marry me at any point of time. He loves me so much Nyla and even I do. I cannot imagine my life without him." Esha cried.

"Then do it." Nyla pressed the matter further.

"My wedding is in 5 hours with someone else. And you know how Dad has prepared everything. I am sure the bungalow is rounded with hundreds of guards." Esha said in a low voice.

"But-" Nyla started only to be cut off by Esha.

"Let it be Nyla. It's my fate. I have to accept this as well like I've been doing every demand of his since childhood." Esha said with a small smile and this time Nyla couldn't smile back. It was such a situation.