The sound of soothing laughter reverberated through the long and confined halls of the mansion, the reason being her walking through the corridor with the brightest of smile, heart filled with immense happiness and excitement about the thought of her bestfriend's wedding festivities.

One would clearly recognize the soft giggles and voice as she rambled continuously to the bride, her bestfriend who kept on listening to her intently. They were the closest since their childhood.

More like sisters by heart than bestfriends as they had been inseparable since the day they met that was almost 21 years ago. It was the first day of their kindergarten and the two crying little girls stopped their sobs as soon as they glanced at each other.

Their mothers had never been this thankful of anything. Because of their such kind of bond, either of the mother would be glad as they knew their daughter would be at the same place as the other's.

"I will be the one writing Jiju's name on your hand, okay? No one else." She reprimanded with a known look as they walked down the stairs of the massive mansion.

"God Ayla, you have already said that hundreds of times in the past hour. Who else would be writing Varun's name except you, now tell me?" Tanvi groaned, voice lacing with annoyance.

Ayla scrunched up her face at her friend's irritated remark. What has gotten her pants on fire? She thought.

"What happened?" Ayla aksed in a soft voice, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"I don't know Ayla. I feel scared about the thought of getting married. I don't know what could happen with me in future and I fear that what if it's something bad." Tanvi replied, as if with difficulty.

"So you're having pre-wedding jitters." Ayla nodded in understanding.

She never takes it by heart if Tanvi bashes on her or that her tone is not pleasing enough. She understands that there are times when a person has had enough with things and takes out the anger on the wrong person because it's the same with Tanvi who bears all of Ayla's mood swings.

"Yes." Tanvi nodded.

"This happens with a lot of brides Tanvi. I totally understand your concern, but look at the positive sides, huh? From the day, Varun's family came with a proposal, life has been amazing for you right? And if he agrees with it, then you know it as well that there's no problem with your wedding." Ayla said with a soft smile, settling the duppatta on the shoulders of Tanvi of the dress she was wearing for her Mehendi Function.

It was a beautiful sharara in the combination of green and yellow. Her flower jewellery only made her look even more vibrant and Ayla felt proud as she saw the messy braid she made on Tanvi's hair. No one could stop her from looking absolutely ethereal today.

And Ayla's words only made a big smile reach up Tanvi's face as whatever she said made absolute sense. She was getting worried unnecessarily when in reality she didn't have to bother about a single fact. Even if something would go wrong with her in near future, her brother would make sure he/she won't see their faces the next day.

"Come, my child. It's mahurat time now. Go and sit there." Tanvi's mother, Vinita Grover came forward to gently push Tanvi towards the wooden jhula adorned with orchids, roses and lilies for the Mehendi vibes.