𖣘

She was busy pouting and huffing at her look, standing in the luxurious bathroom of one of the guestrooms at Rudra's farmhouse.

Rudra had lend her a pair of shorts that reached below her knees and a tshirt that reached mid of her thighs. After all he was 6'2 where she was just 5'5. A mice in front of Rudra would be the perfect way to describe her in his opinion.

'Why hadn't I pack my clothes with me in the first place' She grumbled looking at herself disinterested.

Not pondering upon the thing that matters to her the most, how she is looking, she exited the bathroom back to the guest bedroom which she had fallen in love at the first sight.

The rooms and the interior had to be one of a kind after all it's a house of-

"Miss Liya! Finally decided to grace me with her presence. I am sure you are no less than a queen." Rudra sarcastic remark broke her dreamland of eating nutella.

"Don't call me queen." She whined slumping beside Rudra's seat on the dining table.

"Why?" Rudra asked.

"I-I it's nothing like that." She waved it off.

Rudra looked at her for a good minute and then nodded his head, going back to work on the laptop he had placed out in front of him.

"I am hungry." She said adorably.

And Rudra didn't even bother looking at her.

"Rudra! I said I am hungry." She whined hitting his arm which didn't affect him to the least.

"Rudra, I will break this laptop." She threatened him who let out a chuckle in response.

"Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" She finally shouted directly in his ears.

"Oh my god! My ears!" Rudra shrieked at the top of his voice placing his hands on top of his ears.

"That's what you'll get by ignoring me." She smirked making Rudra glare at him. In a deadly way.

"Listen Miss Liya, you have no idea who I am and what-" Rudra started only to be cut off by her.

"Dude, I will listen to your bragging later on. Just give me someone to eat otherwise I'll complain." Liya stated.

"Complain? To whome are you going to complain about me?" Rudra mocked at her.

"I will complain to me ex to-be husband." She said pointing her slender finger towards him.

"Who the f*ck is your ex to-be husband huh? Tell me. I should also know what that bastard can do to me." Rudra raised his voice at the very end.

"He's the-" Liya started, but the ringing of phone made her stop right there.

"Don't you dare open your mouth." Rudra warned gesturing to his phone which was continuously ringing and she nodded her head grimly.

"Good evening Dad." He said in a deep voice as soon as he picked up.

"Is this the way to greet?" His father's authoritative voice made him regret his words immediately.

"Khamma Ghani Baba." This time he greeted in a much happier tone.

(Hello father)

"Definitely Baba Sa. I'll be waiting for you all tomorrow morning." Rudra said breaking the chain of her thoughts.

(Father)

"And about her-" His father started, but he cut him off right there.

"Don't worry Baba Sa. I have already told my team to start searching for her. I am sure it won't take us long to get her back." Rudra stated.