𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

2 years later...

Natasha's eyes were wide open seeing the thing in her hand which she was dreading since a week. What is she even supposed to do in this case?

"How did this happen? I am gonna kill him." She cried clutching the stick in her hand.

She hastily got dressed in a blue colored summer dress and took her required belongings, getting out of his penthouse & straight to her car.

Within twenty minutes she reached his office and immediately made her way to the required floor to his office by the elevator.

As always she swinged the door open without bothering to look at her surroundings revealing a busy Kiaan.

"Kiyuuuu!" She shouted running to his direction.

"Don't call me that." Kiaan warned, still looking at her with a loving smile.

"Kiyu." She pouted sitting in his lap.

He immediately wrapped his arms around her feeling her presence which certainly calms him. He can never get enough of his wife's actions towards him.

"What's with your visit today?" He questions gently after sometime.

"It's a big problem." Natasha cried.

"Period cramps?" He questioned softly.

"I wish." Natasha muttered to herself.

"What is it Nat? I am quite busy right now." He continued pecking her forehead, his lips lingering there for longer than needed.

"You're busy for your own family?" She asked flabbergasted.

"Family? The only person I have in my life is you." He said with a known smile.

"Not anymore." She shrugged with a pout.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused as ever.

"That my biggest nightmare has become the reality." She said taking out the stick from her clutch.

"T-this-" Kiaan stuttered and Natasha cried even more.

"I knew it. I knew you wouldn't be happy." She said hitting his chest.

"What are you saying Nat? Of course I am happy. We are going to have a baby of our own." Kiaan said recovering from his shock.

"This is such a great news Nat. Thank you so much for this." He continued pecking her lips.

"But Kiyu, I will get fat and then after 9 months I'll to push a life out of my freaking vagina." Natasha said horrified.

"And I'll be with you at every step, love. You don't need to worry babe." Kiaan said pecking her lips again.

Everytime Kiaan would say 'love' or 'babe' to Natasha, it would make her heart flutter with immense joy. No matter more than two years had passed since they confessed their feelings and accepted each other completely, it was all happiness to her every single time.

"Kiyu, will we be good parents?" Natasha finally asked which was her biggest problem in this matter.

For Natasha, being pregnant with Kiaan's baby was not a problem. In fact she couldn't be more happy about the fact. But the thing she was scared about was parenting. She'd always seen her parents and Kiaan's parents behaving with their children as if they were just a task to be completed, not with genuine care and she didn't want the same for their children.

"Nat, we'll try our best. I promise to be at every step of the pregnancy with you and I will make sure our children won't get a life like ours in the childhood. It'll be us together, forever." Kiaan replied embracing Natasha.

"I love you." She said, her eyes glistening with tears.

This time it was filled with nothing, but genuine and pure love that she'd discovered for him in the two years. Natasha knew Kiaan had a special place in her heart, but she didn't know he had even captured it in the time being. And now her heart was Kiaan's.

"I love you too babe." He said pecking her lips with the utmost love he had for her.

"Did you go for an ultrasound?" He questioned softly after sometime when Natasha was busy playing with his beard.

"No. I found about the pregnancy today itself." She replied honestly.

"Tell me one thing Kiyu, how did I get pregnant? We always use protection right." Natash asked, confused.

"Uhh- actually we didn't since the last couple of times." He replied scratching the back of his head.

"What?" Natasha was shocked.

"I'll be honest here Nat. I am already 29 and you're 28 so, I think it's the best time for us to have a baby. But what about your birth control?" He questioned back.

"I stopped taking them long back." Natasha muttered sheepishly.

"Why?" Kiaan asked with deep interest.

"You win okay. I went lenient with it." She pouted resting her chin on his shoulder.

"See, I knew we had the same thoughts regarding everything. And this gets proven every single day." He said proudly making Natasha giggle.

Natasha's and Kiaan's life was going perfect as ever. Seeing the fact they were used to each other's habits and everything helped them a lot in their matrimony period. They were understanding at every step and it'll be the right thing to say that they haven't had a single fight yet. Their understanding was of this level.

And their honeymoon period had never ended. Kiaan would make sure to make Natasha happy at every point of their life and in return Natasha showered her immense love on him which was enough for him. They never created a single problem for each other and that is what has made their relationship different from the others.

They had decided upon meeting their families only when needed. They were always ready to force their decisions regarding their marriage and business on both of them and they couldn't bear it. For them, the only thing that mattered was keeping each other happy. And loving each other was the perfect way.

There wasn't a time when Kiaan wouldn't come home early for Natasha or where Natasha would forget to make his favourite dishes and keep everything ready for him.

There wasn't a time when they wouldn't talk to each other or where they wouldn't be find sleeping together, in each other's embrace.

There wasn't a time when Kiaan would forget kissing her goodbye or Natasha reminding Kiaan about his meals as he would be busy with his work.

There wasn't a time when Kiaan would see Natasha without his hoodie in their home or Natasha wouldn't make his favourite brownies just to brighten his boring day at office.

"Kiaan." Natasha voiced out and he hummed in response.

"I want you." She said and he understood the meaning well behind her words.

"Damn Nat. You always have the wrong timing." He muttered and crashed his lips on hers while she was busy giggling at his actions.

And this was the story of two bestfriends who complete each other in the best of ways and it wasn't after long that they'd confessed their feelings to each other, now living happily as ever.

PS: I know it's not one of my best works, but I tried my best. While writing this story, a lot of things were going on in my life starting from the fact that my mom was tested positive and we had a wedding on our shoulders. Only I know how I coped up with it. So, sorry for the not so good story, but I'll try my best in the future with better ones :)