𑁍

The winds blowing round the massive room caused her to stir in the comfortable sleep she was enjoying. The fresh breeze as passed her glowing face made a small smile reach up her face.

She looked radiant.

Her happiness was no bounds.

Her eyes searched frantically for the person she craved.

And as soon as she noticed that person sitting by the balcony, lost looking into distance, face no void of emotion, she released a known smile.

As she tried getting up, a sharp pain reached directly between her legs making her hiss. And as soon as she came to her senses about the reason of this pain, a deep red blush was coating her cheeks.

He turns to someone else at that point. A beast. A caring beast. A lovable beast. Her beast.

He hadn't noticed her waking up yet. He was busy gazing at the ocean, with no such expression, but she knew a lot of things must be rounding in his mind.

Wrapping the sheets around her petite figure, she walked towards his figure sitting ideally.

He's so handsome.

And he's all hers.

Was what she kept thinking while approaching him, the biggest of smile on her face.

She didn't say anything as she stood beside his sitting figure on the armchair. The only sounds that was heard was of his harsh breathing and waves crashing onto the shore.

Maldives is beautiful.

She didn't say anything as she settled herself on his lap. His thick, strong thighs are the only thing that makes her feel the comfort. He was naked from the top. The only thing he was wearing was his tight boxers that accentuated the outline of his not so small junior.

He as always glanced at her. He knew it must be her. It's her every single time.

His arm was now wrapped around her petite, bare waist involuntarily as she was naked, only the sheet barely covering her body.

Releasing a puff of breath, a series of killer smoke came out of his nose and mouth as he removed the small stick from his mouth, his eyes went darted back to the ocean.

They were a bit red making her sigh.

Nuzzling her face in his neck, she moaned at the comfort and snuggled even deeper to him. She was curled up on his hard chest and lap. Was this problematic for him? Not at all.

His breathing was ragged. It had been since a couple of years, although now it was a lot better.

Placing a long awaited sensual kiss on his chest, she went back to enjoy the comfort that she gets by placing her head in his neck.

They fit perfectly. Their bodies mould into each other's perfectly.

And a single cough made her panicked all of a sudden. A gruff one she knew came from him.

While making him look directly in her eyes by holding his jaw, she without any resistance removed the cigarette from his mouth and crushed it on the arm rest of chair, now throwing it in any random direction of the room.

"Start understanding Rishabh. These things ain't doing any good to you." Muttering this, she snuggled again into him, their foreheads touching each other's.

She had clearly heard him sigh at her sentence. It was then followed by him removing the sheets covering her petite figure, only to wrap this time around the both of them.