𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

"Sir, your daughter has punched another boy that sits beside her in the classroom. What else do you need to hear?" The teacher complained in frustration.

Veer gave his daughter an impressed look while Shreya showered her with her famous glare.

"Mr. and Mrs. Shekhawat, Roohi has punched a boy directly in his face. He is bruised by it and continuously crying. His parents are highly against this action of hers and wants us to take an action regarding this. They want us to rusticate her from attending the school." The principal said, looking at the set of parents with a straight face.

The 6 year old girl named Roohi knew how to act in such a situation. Her head was lowered down on the level of her lap, a big pout on her face and eyes glistening with tears just for someone to not scold her.

In reality, she was anything but innocent being the Daddy's princess she has always been.

Sitting on the chair between her parents, she let out a small sniffle making Shreya give her another glare while Veer looked at his princess all worriedly.

Lifting her up from the chair, he made her sit on his lap to which she buried her face in his chest just so Shreya or the teacher and principal couldn't do anything to her. She knew no one could dare to say a word to her when she has her father right beside her. Well, it was an exception with Shreya as nothing could stop Shreya for giving her daughter a piece of advice.

And even if she doesn't has her father, she definitely has the training by her mother of how to handle herself in any situation.

"My sincere apologies for this action of Roohi, Ma'am. I didn't have any idea that she would do anything like this in school, but I will make sure that anything like this won't be happening ahead. If it's possible, can I please know the name of the boy so I can make Roohi apologize to him as well?" Shreya said politely.

"Of course Mrs. Shekhawat. I know you'll be able to handle her and that was the same reason we didn't bother you informing all the previous times." The principal said nodding her head.

"What do you mean by previous times, Ma'am?" Shreya asked with a confused expression.

"This isn't the first time our Roohi has gotten into a fight and that too specially with Krish. They have this war going since the very first day of their school." The principal responded with a big sigh.

"I am sorry Ma'am, but I really didn't have any idea about this. I am sure you won't be hearing any complaint ahead because of Roohi." Shreya said with a small smile, just to cover up her anger.

"Apologize to everyone Roohi. Now." Shreya said in a stern voice, turning towards her daughter who was busy having the best time of her life in her father's arms.

"I am sorry Ma'am." Roohi said timidly and the principal responded her with a big smile, now giving her a chocolate just to brighten up the little girl's mood.

"Thank you!" She said cheerfully, forgetting all about that happened earlier.

"Where can I meet the boy and his parents Ma'am?" Shreya asked, clutching her stomach as Veer helped her to get up from the chair.

"They are at the reception Mr. and Mrs. Shekhawat." Roohi's class teacher replied.

"Thank you." The nodded as they proceeded to get outside of the principal's office.

Even in the anger state, Shreya could never resist her daughter Roohi. The little one was helping her 6 months pregnant mother to walk by holding her hand while Veer was supporting Shreya as well. In every sense, they were really a perfect family.