𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

5 years later...

Small and cute giggles were heard as the two little bundles of joy finally climbed up the bed of their parents with their small feets and then started crawling towards their parents faces, up on the silken covers.

As usual, the two were sleeping in each others arms with Ayla curled up in his chest, seeking warmth as usual and he had his arms wrapped protectively around her petite frame.

"Shh.." The boy cutely scolded the girl as she kept on giggling.

"You shoo..." She scolded back with a cute glare.

"Me complain..." The boy huffed with a sad look at what his twin just spoke.

"Yeah yeah..." The girl scoffed, scooting closer to her Dadda.

The boy scooted closer to his Mama, burying his face in her neck from behind while the girl laid herself on top of her Dadda like a sack who wouldn't move an inch.

1

2

3

The boy counted on his finger and as soon as it ended, they screamed loudly in their parents ears making them jolt away from their sleep.

"Why can't they just sleep?" Athavra groaned, slowly opening his eyes.

This set of twins did everything except sleeping. It was currently 3 in the midnight when these two had again woken up their parents.

Ayla had made them sleep on the kids bed they had arranged in their room for the twins at 10 in the night. And these nothing but naughty kids had woken up this soon.

But who would even tell Ayla and Atharva that the two had even played for an hour before this, running after each other in the corridor of second floor.

These two little brains had realized that no one comes on third floor at such an young age.

They were Armin and Anahita Grover.

The two had just turned 3 but they behaved no less than those handful children who don't let their parents sit and rest quietly for more than 5 minutes.

Only Ayla knows how she has to run behind them the whole day.

"Baby, please sleep. This is no time to play." Ayla tried to pacify who pouted in return.

"I was s-weeping. Ar-miiin wok me up." Anahita said, snuggling into her Dad's massive structure.

She was clearly her Dadda's little girl while Armin was more connected to his mother. He could practically keep hugging her the whole day.

"Ana lie Mumma. She wok me up." Armin huffed, burying his face in his mother's chest.

Atharva was barely controlling the urge to remove his son from Ayla's chest. The fact that he was jealous of his own son was not at all hidden from Ayla. This 34 year old man behaved like a child believing that only he should get close to Ayla.

"I promise baby, I'll scold her tomorrow. For now, just sleep hmm?" Ayla softly said to Armin who nodded, agreeing to his mother.