𖧷

"No! You guys are cheating. When will you stop teaming against this poor soul?" She cried.

"Our Zara poor soul? That's a bit unbelievable." Hredhaan scoffed.

"A bit? That's totally unbelievable. She's nothing, but a witch." Karan laughed making everyone else chuckle.

"You forgot to add drama queen." Vedant butted in making everyone else nod at his statement.

"Shut up!" Zara screamed.

"Oh my god, my ears!" The trio, Hredhaan, Karan and Vedant shrieked.

"Can you guys be any worse? Karan, you are in my team." She pointed out.

"And you Hredhaan, you're my bestfriend. How can you do this to me?" She said turning towards her childhood bestfriend, Hredhaan Oberoi.

"You were my bestfriend in the childhood when you were this cute little chubby girl, but now, I think you've lost all your cuteness." He deadpanned.

And there was a round of loud gasps from the remaining three.

"I knew Vedant is my true bestfriend and you proved this today." Saying this, she turned towards the most silent one in this group, Vedant Oberoi.

He just shook his head making Zara pout even more.

"No worries. This just concludes that Karan is my bestfriend." She grinned looking at Karan while battling her long lashes.

"No way. You should even stop talking to me considering I was your third choice." He glared at her.

"Karan." She huffed punching his forearm.

"Zara." He mimicked, punching her forearm in return and unlike him she got hurt.

"Ahhh." She winced rubbing her arm for comfort.

No matter what they say or do with their only bestfriend, Zara Verma, they just love and care for her a lot.

Zara Verma is the only child of Harsh Verma and his wife Amrita Verma. At 22 years of age, she's still the princess of her small family. But this just doesn't stops here.

She has her own gang which consists of three brothers from Oberoi clan.

Vedant and Karan being the twins at 23 years of age, currently doing their masters in business. Their parents are one of the sweetest couple, Sumit Oberoi, a businessman and Malika Oberoi, a housewife.

Sumit Oberoi is the younger brother of Sushant Oberoi, a retired businessman with his wife as a housewife, Anjali Oberoi. They have two sons, Zayan Oberoi, a 29 year old CEO of Oberoi Enterprises who doesn't cares anything about the world and Hredhaan at 26 years of age who works at his family business as well.

The Oberoi's and Verma's are neighbours resulting in the the Quadro being the best of friends since their childhood.

Thier small age gap was the positive part leading to the numerous and never ending mischief, wickedness and pranks they pull on every family member, specially the Richie Rich, Zayan.

"Fatty."

"Doofus."

"Chipmunk."

"Dumbo."

"Buffalo."

"Pig."

"Stinky-"

"STOP IT BEFORE I KILL EACH ONE OF YOU!" Zara screamed like anything, making the birds fly far away that were resting around them.

"You devils!" And it was followed by a loud, booming voice making everyone gulp.

The only person this Quadro was scared of, Zayan Oberoi.