Strong winds were blowing in every corner, trees making sounds, it's leaves shedding ever now and then around the two. It didn't matter to them though. They hadn't bother to glance at their surroundings for once.

Five minutes had passed, but neither Ishani nor Armaan made any kind of effort to get separated from each other's arms.

"I miss you so much Ishani." Armaan whispered out defeatedly, caressing her hair and it took every bit of strength in her to not to melt right there.

"I- I want to go home." Ishani murmured not being able to let out her original thoughts.

It was the first time she shared such an intimate moment with anyone. She didn't even know whether he meant to do or it was just for him pouring out his anger.

Armaan just sighed defeatedly in return. He had no idea what's wrong between them and there's no way that Ishani even talks with him now. The one thing he could do was to listen to her demand and he did the same. No matter how he was craving to know the reason behind this behaviour of hers.

"Okay." He said removing his arms that were wrapped around her waist.

Ishani's lips were badly swollen due to his assault minutes ago. Tracing her bottom lip with his thumb, he gazed into her dark brown eyes. Their eye connection was strong. She clearly noticed those freckles in his eyes. It was hard for her to break their eye contact, but having enough with everything she finally moved her gaze to her lap.

As Ishani made an attempt to get down the bonnet, it only resulted in her pouting as the SUV was way bigger than her petite frame. Armaan chuckled at his wife's antics and took her in his arms placing her down.

Without even regarding him, she went back to the way of passenger seat and all Armaan could do was shake his head defeatedly. He really needed to talk with her about this behaviour.

The car ride was almost silent as Ishani had slept with the support to the window as she had woken up quite early than her usual time in the morning. Armaan was just glancing at her time to time.

How her mouth had slightly parted open and how she would mumble incoherent words when there would be any disturbance on the road. Not once, his smile subsided as he kept on paying her a glance every now and then.

Her honeybrown hair were sprawled on the window that he wanted to correct, but seeing her sleeping so adorably, he pushed every throught away.

When they reached her father's home, they were both alone as her father was still at his workplace. Ishani was used to this as her father was a busy man being a lawyer in a city like Pune.

"You can wait at the dining table, I'll serve the dinner in few minutes." Ishani told Armaan, nodding her head a little, still not meeting his eyes.

//////////

Twenty minutes later, true to her words Ishani had plated out every dish the cook had made in the evening and had made the fresh rotis herself.

He even helped her plating those out that made them spend a good amount of time in the kitchen and unknowingly she had a good chat and laugh with him in this process.

They both served themselves and started feeding on own with silence the whole time. They both didn't feel uncomfortable with the atmosphere as it was all normal to them now.