"You won't. "

"Why won't I? It's my bloody room and my house in the first place!" He exasperated.

"I don't care. I will not be sleeping on the same bed as you." She snapped angrily.

"Then don't. Go sleep on the couch or preferably in some other room." He snapped back.

"Are you kidding me? You're going to make me sleep on the couch when I am 2 months pregnant? And how will I sleep in any other room? You didn't even have the time to get those furnished." She grumbled in the end in frustration.

"It's all your fault. Why did you marry me today? You should've run away like I warned you in the beginning. But no, Ms. Shreya Aggarwal- sorry- Mrs. Shreya Veer Shekhawat will never listen to anyone. After all she wants a secure future for her unborn child no matter what she has to go through herself." He yelled dramatically.

"So? Unlike you I care about the life growing inside of me. Maybe he/she won't get his/her father's love and care, but I will try my best to give all the things he/she deserves." She responded in an equally firm voice.

"You're making me look as the bad guy here." He gritted out, pointing at himself.

"I am not because you already are." She shouted.

"Shreya don't." He warned pointing a finger at her direction.

"I will. There has never been a time when you've shown any concern towards me in this month. Let it be me. You didn't even ask anything related about the life growing inside of me Veer. Don't tell me you've forgotten that he/she is half your blood as well. And don't tell me that you have zero affection towards it because let me tell you clearly, it'll break me. Break me maybe more than anything bad or worse that has happened with me in my lifetime."

"S-Shreya-"

"Don't Veer. It's better if I don't hear it from your mouth. It'll only increase my anger." She whispered helplessly.

"I do! I do care Shreya! How can you even think that I don't care or love my child? The only problem I have is this that child is growing inside of you. Inside of Shreya who I loathe." He snapped angrily at her outburst at him.

"Loathe? Thank you Veer. Thank you so much. Now I finally know I am a burden on you. And I know it as well how big of a mistake I've done by marrying a person like you." She said with a sarcastic smile. A smile that was so painful to her from the insides, but didn't let it show.

"And remember one thing Veer, I loathe you even more. If there's a heavier word for hate, then I do that to you." Saying this she stormed out of his bedroom leaving a fuming Veer behind with his fist and jaw clenched, veins popping out on his neck.

Outside the bedroom, Shreya was laying down on the very uncomfortable couch in the living room specially because she was pregnant and always needed a fluffy pillow beneath her back.

Tears were running down her face, hiccups followed by her mouth. She was sobbing at her loneliness.

Back inside the bedroom, Veer could hear her every single cry. His soul couldn't let him sleep where he could simultaneously hear the cries of his wife.

Getting up from the bed he was laying on comfortably, he was about to open the door for calling her back inside when the door bursted open revealing a Shreya who without even glancing at him ran towards the bathroom and Veer sighed knowing what was happening.

He knew very well how bad her health is during the first trimester. Constant vomits, headaches and back pains were nothing new.

Making his way to the bathroom, the sight in front of him made his jaw clench, eyes turning red due to anger. And the shocking fact was that he didn't know why that was happening.