Suprise: Hybrid

»Buckle up boys, this is going to take longer than that 6000+ word chapter from a while ago«

You thought I was fused in 2030, but it was now, 2020!

Back in 2015, my older siblings screwed around with the little "gifts" Gyeoul was asked to hold for them by [REDACTED]. It was on their birthday, June 23.

Gyeoul thought it was a good time to give the rest of them, including: the DNA injectors, the last DNA core, and finally, the DNA crosser. It was an interesting day of observing them from the spirit world experimenting with the injectors, neglecting the other two items.

Of course, Shiro, being the smart-ass they're already are, figured out the injectors within ten minutes of obtaining it. However, for clarification, they obviously asked Gyeoul about it.

Gyeoul, knowing what they've found, told them what to do about it. To oversimplify it, Shiro has to do a blood withdrawal on Hoesaeg, then do one on themselves, hover the injector over blue fire (why blue? Ask [REDACTED].) for as many seconds as the many years they have lived/existed, and bury it under at least ~2 decimeters of snow overnight.

After all of that was done in chronological order, they could use the injector as long and as much as they like. Also the snow must be from Unova. From the sky. No Kyurem's involved.

It also has to be at the top of Dragonspiral Tower too. Didn't mention all of the snow has to fall on it directly, just it had to be from the clouds, sooo....

Shiro knew the injector required some sort of liquid, but they were not expecting the oddly specific descriptions of the type of fire and where the snow came from.

They were not expecting to hover the injector over the fire and cover it under a blanket of snow either, but this is [REDACTED] we're talking about. They always make stupidly peculiar requirements when making spells involving their "master plan".

Trust me, I know the feeling. I'm so glad I'll have perfect memory once I've come out of the cave. I'll probably regret saying that...

Once that monologue was finished, Kuro asked about what to do for their injector. As usual, they must get around some odd maneuvers to get it to work.

First, they must get Hoesaeg's blood and theirs. Second, they must crush approximately the amount of years they lived divided by the amount of zeros it has times ten milligram(s) of a thunder stone and suck it into the injector. It's basically ~2.5 milligrams. Finally, Kuro must do the exact same thing as Shiro did with the snow.

Yeah, Kuro basically had to ask for a thunder stone for Christmas just to do this. All of the must be done within one day to. The blood must still be fresh too.

Luckily, grinding the thunder stone could be done beforehand so it was good. For the rest of the year, nothing big happened. Then it was Christmas.

Kuro received the thunder stone and Shiro got a card suggesting where to start the blue fire. Guess who gave them those? Our tea lord, Giratina. (They're a better all-knowing deity than Arceus by this point, TBH.)

Why did they have to request a location? So that they don't get sued for starting a wildfire. Where was it? The experimental (empty) warehouse we have for some reason. I know many legendaries do a lot of stupid things in there, sooooo...