Candy: Gyeoul

Kyurem's acting up again.

By that I mean they went into one of those 24-hour slumbers that happen once a month. I'm certain that they'll use that awake-for-24-hours day on Halloween. I know it.

Oh, before you question why I said Kyurem instead of Hoesaeg, all, and I mean all of them did this at the same time. Expect them to be awake by tomorrow at 2:05 PM/14:05 PM. This is completely normal. Just because I can decide when they should go to bed doesn't mean they'll sleep the moment they're in bed.

Ranges from 2 minutes to 6 or more hours. This will vary depending on which Kyurem you're talking about. Geom-eun is hypersomnic while Hayan is insomniac.

Guess who's more likely to spend their sweet time flipping around in their bed from an overflow of thoughts? I'll give you a hint: they like coffee and much taller than I am.

I think Geom-eun went into this phrase from a sugar/energy crash while Hayan was just too done with life. How Geom-eun is the energetic one and Hayan is the tired one is beyond my understanding. Hoesaeg simply didn't wake up today.

I wonder if any of them could get too high from eucalyptus oil to the point where they pass out for a day. Actually, that happened a few times. I was not expecting Whitney to be the one to pass out the first time though.

Can't wait until [———-] comes back and I have to tell them to not get high from eucalyptus oil like they used to do. They'll do it anyway, but I tried. Just let them become one with the Kyurem's and that's all they need.

I believe some of the humans might be passing out some beer for the adults. Even though we barely have any beer-virus cases, we're still taking precautions and social distancing (like a sane being).

Wouldn't be surprised if someone decided to slingshot candy bags to others. That'll probably lead to somebody getting hurt, but I digress.

Kuro's probably will get drunk when the day comes. I'm not gonna go out with them this year, so I'm just going to see the shithole that'll happen when they get home.

It's windier than usual this year. It's also slightly warmer too. There's so many leaves in the backyard that we had to do an all-hands-on-deck cleanup there.

Hoesaeg had muscle strain for a day. There's now a huge pile of bags filled with leaves out in the front. I feel sorry for the garbage man, especially when this area in particular is already hard to reach and navigate.

Autumn is the only time where the temperature is just right where Kyurem and I can enjoy the coolness and warm enough that Zekrom doesn't have to bundle up in many layers.

Trust me, they're really sensitive to the cold. No wonder why they have a shit ton of blankets and pillows. Not to mention, socks and sweaters. I wonder how many socks did they lose.

Definitely a lot more than the amount of Nerf darts Hayan and Geom-eun lost. The two did find those the next day though. Kuro has really cute slippers, not gonna lie.

Shiro does not understand the hype for pumpkin spice. It looks aesthetically pleasing for the season, but apparently they really dislike the taste of it. They also dislike pumpkin pie for the same reason though.

I still don't, and cannot, understand what the hell's going on in their mind. Then again, they literally have an entire collection of candles and other...knickknacks. I think I saw a collection of knives in their basement.

They've stopped collecting for now, but it's a weird thing that they did. Around this point, they're just...abnormal. What is wrong with them is beyond my understanding.

Plus, they're really hard to diagnose what's truly wrong with them as they can simply lie and put up an act. They're surprisingly good at it despite what some of the public says. Guess those that know the truth can lie better, huh?

Aight, that's enough for today. Excuse me while I stock up on candy as many children like to trick-or-treat in this area for some reason.