Irene's Realization

The author's avatar is brought back from the dead.

  Holy shit, that's long. Irene thought when she looked at the length of the Pokémon Adventures: BW manga. An average of 5 minutes per chapter?!?!?

  Irene sat back in disbelief. She wanted to make the 2005 arc for this year, but it appears it'll take longer than originally thought. Perhaps the 2007 would do?

...

  No, that won't do. These arcs would be considered the longest. Irene thought for a moment. Perhaps she could just move it to Season 1 of this fanfiction. At the time of writing, the fanfiction takes a total of 4hrs and 19min to complete, including the earliest introduction chapter Irene felt the novel didn't need anymore but kept for progress keeping.

  Irene went back to her Google documents and continued jotting notes down. Maybe 5 chapters a day won't hurt, right?

Author's POV

  Yep. I'm starting to regret stating I'll talk about the events of 2005 & 2007 here. I'm just gonna move it to (possibly) Season 1 so that you guys won't suffer. Anyways, here's your Kawaii Zekrom Maid pic I have saved on my computer:

 Anyways, here's your Kawaii Zekrom Maid pic I have saved on my computer:

Here's where (I think) it came from: https://twitter.com/Komanychi/status/1135340187125334016

Here's a confession I have about these guys: I'm more likely to see Zekrom as a dudette (although pretty much androgynous, they happen to be a softie) and Reshiram as a dude. Yep. Same applies for Black and White. Any gender could really work, but either way, Kyurem will always be OUR loser.

Yeah, that's all.