Caves and Cliffs: Brandon

4/10/20

So the Cave update finally got announced in Minecraft Live yesterday.

Oh boy, can't wait for my siblings to make another speed run record again. How long will it take for them to defeat the warden, is the real question here.

Then again, they already have fully enchanted netherite amour and equipment so it shouldn't be that much of a problem. Can't wait to get yeeted off of a mountain by a goat.

Why was the glow squid chosen again? I wanted the iceoleger. This better not be a phantom 2.0. At least we got that foreseen cave update.

The caves are gonna be a blast when the update comes out in summer of 2021! We can now make an actual badass underground base this time and I can do something else other than trying to make that DAMN full-power netherite beacon. I'm only done with the third level.

My eyes are twitching from the hours of grinding. I think I made my PC lag a few times due to the shitty amount of beds I had to use. I'm so glad that I had an extra diamond chest plate with blast protection and a netherite ingot before I thought about doing this achievement.

Now I think I could've used that ingot. A soul for a soul... why did I do this to myself?

Whelp, those are my thoughts on the livestream. Around this point, I'm not sure whether or not I can say anything else. Also, why the hell is my Reddit feed filled with American political debate memes? Oh yeah, right. Election Day.

But I still want Spooktober memes to fill the feed, not this shit. At least we got a meme out of this.

Now what should I be for Halloween.... Ah, yes, a trash can! JK, JK, JK.... Unless? I mean, I already dressed as one a few times in the past, sooooooo....

Apparently, we're supposed to babysit some spirit(s) this year. I believe it has something to do with Hatsumi already having to babysit 7 other spirits. Now that's a lot. I pray that it's gonna be the *blind-shapeshifter twins or at least one I'm familiar with.

This better not be a trap for us to take care of Hoopa like we were bamboozled into taking care of a few times. We had a blast though. (*not actual title of spirits)

Ah well, time to brainstorm ways to give children candy while social distancing. Should I bazooka the candy to them? Nah, too dangerous. Ah, whatever, I still have to go out.

For some odd reason, whenever I'm just in my regular gijinka form (not 100% humanized), I get a lot of comments about how it's still early for Halloween despite my wings being a part of my body. They'll think that way until they actually touch the wings. Makes for a lot of my awkward conversations in October.

I get more head pats though. They feel weird since Geom-eun likes them more than Korrina and I, but who the hell cares, head pats are nice.

I just don't wanna get jumped by some stupid teenagers this year. They still have no chance though; I may or may not have given them a cold afterwards. As if it already wasn't cold enough for them.

Pathetic, it's just 15°C/59°F over here, it's not bad. I consider it to be pretty high for this time of year. Keep in mind, this is just the average high temperature.

That's all for my status report.