Introduction: Redux

-Rewrite Finished-

Changes: Personality & information updated to headcanon complicitancy

Forth introduction, first two didn't feel right. The one with Winter was okay.

«§2050§»

Meloetta: Is it recording?

Victini: Ye

M: Great! Welcome to this corny book where there is no schedule and it's a slice of life. Also prepare to get random rants from someone us. Anyways, let's start this introduction with this one over here:

[Camera swiftly pans over to a slender, women-like yet masculine-dressing figure with white hair and blue eyes]

M: Introduce yourself.

Reshiram: ...

M: Hello?

R: Uhh...

M: Hello?

R: [Looks down nervously] Mmmm...

M: Com'on, it's not that hard to introduce yourself.

R: JUST LET ME THINK FOR A FEW MOMENTS FOR DIALGA'S SAKE. Geez...

[Silence]

M: Rude. Ah, don't worry, we have other legendaries have white hair and blue eyes.

[Reshiram side-eyes Meloetta while silently mumbling about their behaviour]

M: Ahem, introduce yourself.

R: ... [sighs] I am Reshiram. I go by many names. Shiro Shinjitsu is of them. Assuming you know how names work, my brother and sister, under the same last name, are Shiroshi, my younger brother, and Shiromi, my youngest full sister. Shiroshi is to my left.

Shiroshi: [Raises eyebrows] Hey.

R: And Shiromi's to my right.

Shiromi: Meloetta made all of us eat dream shrooms in our sleep.

R: I'm not getting into partial blood relationships of my siblings because it's a mess.

M: Won't people like to kno-

R: It is unnecessary to know at this point. [sighs] Sorry. I'm in... quite a foul mood right now because of a certain being.

R: [clears throat] As you can tell, my voice is a lot deeper than some may have expected, assuming you are not reading this and are actually watching and listening to this. It may be as soft as you may have imagined however & more, as many international viewers had described it, vaguely "German" or "Dutch" with Australian as a base. It's just my Unovan accent however it's quite similar to those accents from some cultural exchange & mostly pure coincidence. That and Kyurem sounding Australian for some reason. They were the one to teach Zekrom & I English.

[Reshiram looks off distantly while snapping their finger briefly]

R: I come from... (No, scrap that) I hail from Unova; to be precise, the northern part of Unova and just Unova only and none of the other regions that were a result of the fall of the kingdom. I was raised in the southern part of Unova, somewhere around Relic Castle.