Spooktober's End: Black

Ah, it seems Spooktober is already ending today. It'll be great! I think I'll be a black plague doctor this year. Wonder if Gyeoul's coming with us this year.

*ding-dong*

Eh? What's that about? Why would anyone come over at 9 in the morning? Ah whatever, must be whoever I'm supposed to babysit.

I pried my ass off my bed and went downstairs to see who the fuck would visit me at this hour. Korrina, Will, & Kyurei were already downstairs on the couch playing Minecraft together while Brandon, Whitney, & Gure were still eating.

I think Hayan's still sleeping and Hoesaeg just woke up.

I unlocked the door to see what the commotion was about just to be greeted by Tornadus & my boi, Hoopa. Tornadus already looks like dying inside as he awkwardly smiled through their mask as Hoopa's grim widened.

  "What?" I asked. I just wanted to look at Spooktober memes for the day until it's time.

  "Can we hang out for a bit?" Tornadus asked. By that, I mean please save my ass from the chaotic cunt that is Hoopa.

  "Eh, sure," I answered. How much could it hurt anyways?

  I allowed the two in before realizing I should get a mask myself. Then I swiftly got myself one from the box on the counter of the kitchen and then rethink my life decisions again.

Of course I had to stop contemplating it again at some point and moved on. Shiro & Kuro are not coming with us this year because they have their own responsibilities to do (i.e, take care of yet another spirit) & because they didn't want to. Those two look like a couple when put together, I swear.

My siblings saw Tornadus and Hoopa come in & got themselves a mask too because since it is October & Halloween, they are counted as physical beings. Refer to the earlier parts of this series.

My siblings went upstairs or in the basement after our younger counterparts finished eating their breakfast. I sat the two down & chatted for a bit, mainly about what we should do before dawn falls. Was Tornadus going to be anything? No. Hoopa? They weren't sure.

Hoopa wanted to go with Yveltal, but they knew that there were a lot more souls going through the veil of death this year & the other reapers couldn't keep up, making them much more busy.

It was super busy over there, a lot of trains were packed to the brim, especially the crossover trains of the US. Hoopa tried to check in with Yveltal a few times, but when they finally picked up for a video call, they had several streaks of grey hair, baggy eyes, & their speech was more quick, as if they knew they might be called on duty the next moment.

They absolutely can't wait until the pandemic is over to take a really long break. This might also be the reason why Giratina & Yui (another friend of mines that happens to be a spirit) are going to the spirit world more often. No wonder why Giratina was on a status hiatus ever since April.

I gave some ideas on what Hoopa could be. A mini-crew mate from Among Us could work, Hayan & Kyurei was planning to be a crew mate anyway. That or a full quartet if Tornadus wants to. Maybe Steve from Minecraft, I mean he's now on Smash. Maybe just the classic dinosaur suit should do. Literally any of those could work.