Spook: Hoopa

I don't know why, but I'm not going with Lunala and Solgaleo this year. I wanted to have fun with Luna, why you do this to me Giratina?

Ah well, at least I could go with Yveltal or Kyurem. Feeling cute rn, might steal more than one candy from a take-one bowel or something, idk.

The power of hoops are limitless. I think. Idk, I theoretically could pull out and alt. dimension legendary so maybe I can go out with all the bros?

I might in trouble for it, but who the hell cares, at least we'll have fun.

Now let's see who will Giratina will let me be with this year. Lunala goes batshit crazier with a full/new moon, but who cares, they're more fun that way.

I could become a magical girl with the Kyurem's, can't wait to harass everyone with metal straws and Hydroflasks! For legal reasons, that's a joke.

With Yveltal, we could be JoJo characters again...any recommendations for us? Darkrai's too tame to everyone else (and boring) and would scare everyone away from getting candy. :(

Now that I think about it, how the hell is nobody scared of a literal death god, a multi-dimensional moon god, and a hangry ice dragon that needs a therapist?

For Kyurem, I understand. They've blended in with human society very well. Plus, not everyone's aware of that Lacunosa Town tale of Kyurem. Also their online presentation probably made the fear for them even more watered.

I kinda get it for Lunala; they've not harmed anyone intentionally. Yet. But for my boi Yveltal? Don't diss my homie like that just because they look like an edgy teenager that discovered red hair dye!

Society these days! /s Definitely not going with Mewtwo, they're fricking strict. Only Mew can handle them.

I'mma be honest; I have no idea what am I gonna be. I'm just going to hope I land on Kyurem because they're the one with better cosplay and costumes due to their weebness, but Cosmog's adorable in a onesie though and I absolutely do not wanna miss that.

But now Yveltal's lonely. Hmmm... the amount of legendaries in Kalos is stupidly small. I hope there's a baby big bird somewhere ...over there. Should I just be Frozone looking for his super suit? All I need is a blue sweater and black pants.

Lol, I just wanna have fun and hopefully not become hospitalized. Just be safe everyone!