Black Friday: Gyeoul

Ah shit, here we go again.

  It's that time of year where pretty much everything is on sale and people drop their IQ to the IQ of a rock. Actually, below the IQ of a rock. It's also the time of year where Kyurem gets crazy over manga.

Seriously, even though most of them cost 1000 ₽, they absolutely love to be cheap. I'd honestly do that too. We have a library for a reason. Lot's of history there, it's really entertaining how human literature has evolved.

  We need a new wok pan & those have a 100% chance of being out of stock by the end of the day. We also depleted the tea supply for this year so...we're just going to hope someone doesn't get to it first.

I don't know how we did it, but it happened. I still need that giant bucket of garlic though. Luckily, not many people use that much garlic, so we should be good.

(Whitney from the future: we only found one bucket, everybody took the rest. It was our first trip of the day too...)

  Hayan is racing to (hopefully) get a PS5 that is not from a scalper. We do have laws that prevent scalpers from, well, scalping, but markups are always a thing.

We all definitely need to restock on sanitary supplies & judging by this year, it's going to be out of stock.

(Geom-eun from the future: we were right. It was out of stock for every single god damn store.)

Black is worried about sketchbooks & alcohol markers running out, but most of the local art store are normally sparse with customers, even on holidays/sales.

  Anyways, we're about to leave for shopping. Good luck to all of the retail workers today & on December!