Bed: Trinity

Somewhere in 2050...

Why must this year be so boring? Why can't we get some badass introduction to the world outside of this country instead of some lame introduction video on a platform nobody knows?

Sure, we were somewhat popular within Kodōka when the announcement came by on national television, but after a few years, the hype train has already crashed. Nobody cares about us anymore; we're just legendaries most commoners will never met.

It doesn't matter if you've seen Zacian at the supermarket shopping for some steak or Landorus eating garlic bread, you have to see us as a Pokémon. We have several reasons as to why we use our human forms frequently & to not get bombarded with questions is one of them.

I absolutely regret having this haircut now. I look like Cruella de Vil minus aging. Too bad the most I could actually do about it is dye it or temporarily change it into a normal hair color. Or at least a solid hair color.

I'mma be honest, I'm kinda jealous of Kyurei. For 1) she doesn't have to worry about certain secrets from their past life; 2) she doesn't stick out that much; 3) Kyurei doesn't have to worry about banging her head on a doorframe because that's impossible for her height; 4) she doesn't have her boobs bouncing while running. Seriously, that shit hurts. Too bad this comes with being one of the heavy hitters of my family based on how Korrina runs into the same problem.

The only things I can think of that makes her stick out is that fact that her hair makes her look older in the back than her face and her sense of fashion. Even then, it's not too off to make my sister stick out.

I'm curious as to how the hell are my older siblings okay with being in the worst sleeping position possible! I tried sleeping like Brandon once, and all I got was back pain.

Why the shrimp position, dude, why? Am I too stiff or something? Am I getting old? My body's not even 100 for fucks sake! These fuckers have bodies that have existed for, like, 2,600 now, yet they don't have this issue?

AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG? Does the secret to flexibility involve age?

ANSWER ME COWARDS!

Oh boy, can't wait 'till the day when I fall into eternal big sad where all I do is stay at home and overthink everything.

Isn't that nice knowing damn well all of my current "normal" friends may perish from not dying? Isn't that nice knowing damn well you will forever be alone once they die?

I can absolutely sympathize with my sibling's pavement to insanity. We're all fucking weirdos in the end, forever bound to the curse of the outcast of society, forever neglected to be given actual help.

That's a nice thought, isn't it? Living with the knowledge that all you have to do is lay in bed a let this realization of your now life settle on to you.

Can't wait to write more filler parts 'till we get to 25 chapters after the introduction for the juicy part that's the hellhole of 2005 and 2007. Maybe 2027 too if Kuro feels okay with that.

Edit: Apparently Meloetta delayed that chapter until 35 non-filler/ normal chapters were made. FOL. Ah well, we needed more memes in this "randomness book" anyway.

Edit 2: Apparently that arc won't come until the mood is set for the chapter. I fucking hate you management.

Just say it'll come in like, IDK, summer 2021? Fall 2021? Spring 2021? Just give us a god damn due date, for fucks sake.

Ah, whatever, it's only 3 days until 2021 comes by and we could finally give our input.