Books: Giratina

It's just a normal day at the regional library.

  I sit at the desk wondering what should I do this week. I have little to no activities to do and most of them I have planned had always been there since the beginning.

  "Sir, can you help me find this kind of book?" A young woman broke my daydreams.

  "Ah sure, what is it?" I got out of my chair.

  "It's a book about the history of Sinnoh, particularly one about what happened in the 1990s."

  "Ah sure, it should be next to the geography section to your left and behind the biology section." I answered. "Those should be under the 1990s section, next to 1980s and 2000s. There should be labels on the shelves to help you."

  I've gone to this place ever since it was built. It's quiet, peaceful, and most importantly, nobody cares about my identity. I'm just some human with black & blonde hair in here.

  "Thank you, uhhh..." The woman glanced at my badge. "Gillian."

  "No problem!" Her brunette hair flowed as she walked to that section. Just a normal day for me.

  Suddenly, a man with blue eyes and white hair comes in. I could recognize who it is from the amount of black "he's" wearing: Darkrai. To be exact, Krai, one of the oldest Darkrai's of the region.

  Let me guess, seinen manga? I asked.

  Yeah, Krai said. I haven't read nor watched Attach on Titian for a while now.

  Attach on Titian? I thought you would've bought most of the novels by now. I raised my eyebrow. Also can't you just read it online?

  I know, but I'm kinda broke. Also most of the sites I searched don't have the newer chapters available yet nor are they even accessible in our country for some stupid reason. Krai explained. I still kept my eyebrow up.

  Can't you just use a VPN? I suggested.

  Oh, about that I'm kinda too broke to get secure VPN too. Krai told me.

  Can't you just find some YouTubers with NordVPN sponsorships or something, make a new email, and then use that free trial? I'm pretty sure Krai forgot these types of things existed.

  I'm also unsure why would they come over here instead of just texting me before I remembered my phone is usually on silent. Then again, Krai has beings like Kyurem, Zapdos, and some others to help them with tech illiteracy.

  "Oh." Krai audibly said. I'm stupid. Umm, sorry for wasting your time, Giratina.

  Oh, it's okay, we all make mistakes. It's understandable for their situation as they used to go here frequently before technology was a thing. Trust me when I say this library is old.

  'Aight, uhmm, I'm just gonna find some random novel to make this less awkward. Krai immediately went to the fiction section.

  I've helped many beings in this very library. Some might have required more guidance, most of them are fine with verbal directions. I did have some bad run-ins with a species called "Karens". I think there was some Palkia clone that is one.

  I'm so lucky to not have to speak to them very often. I still sympathize with the Dialga that had to partner up with them. Why are there only 2 Giratina's while there are hundreds of Dialga's and Palkia's spread across the universe? I have no fucking idea.

  It gets annoying when I have to be called in for yet another "Cyrus" event in some world millions of light years away though. For most of the time, it just happened once or twice a year. Last year in particular (2020), it happened every fucking week. At some point, 5 days in a row.

  I'm so glad Girasol can help me with this BS. We honestly can't wait until Arceus befriends some being and makes another Giratina. Let's hope this year would be better.

  (Update: I just got news from Cowboy Dialga/Dialga #483 I may have to do this shit again for the rest of the decade. Can someone please request for another Giratina so that Girasol and I don't have to suffer?)

  Sorry for that mini-rant, I'm just so unbelievably frustrated with the amount of times this "universe ending sequence" event happens throughout the universe. Boy can't we wait for this to happen. Twice a day. Every day. For ten years.

  Hopefully Cyrus #956382 doesn't summon the original Dialga and Palkia like the one in 2001 did. You know, like the one you humans see in-game? Yeah, that was not fun. It was even close to my favorite library. Arceus should probably make a PSA to not pass through any portal with red chains.

  The sun's time is almost up as dark falls on the landscape. Who am I kidding, I'm in the more northern part of the country. It's already dark.

  I am almost done with my work by now. It isn't a lot, but man can I totally not wait for yet another Code:Cyrus event right after the library closes. Not. Can I just stay here where it's tranquil?

  Time passed quicker than expected. It was already closing time for the library. I was packing up my things when suddenly my phone vibrated. I picked it up expecting Girasol asking when I'm done with my shift, but got something much more repulsing and annoying. Very much.

  You got another Cyrus on your hands.
/
Palkia # 484

  I think you could feel my pain through the screen. I'm going to clap some pestilences. Again.

Which planet and galaxy?
\