Night Time: Victini

Damn it, Mel's up again to fix that one off tune note in another one of their music pieces.

What's up with that? It's just one note. *sighs* Guess I'm awake now. Hopefully they have headphones.

I really don't get it. Why at 2AM? Why not in the morning? At least from there, you can wake Kyurem's lazy ass up. Then again, headphones. But why? Why 2AM out of all things? Why not do it whenever everyone's, you know, not asleep?

How the hell did they get around my ability is beyond my comprehension. Maybe I should have thought about making them sleep for 7 hours straight instead of just 7 hours. Maybe then could that work. Assuming they're not up at 12. I should've considered 10 hours.

Heh, it seems like I have no idea what am I typing. Did I just went "random bullshit, go!" to myself? At least in this state, I can bitch about Kyurem as much as I can. Kyurem is...you know that one weird kid with no friends that says some weird things from time to time and references memes at least twice when you talk to them? That's them.

But a bigger loser with multiple personalities debating with each other at least once a day over petty shit. I'm looking at you, Black. White's okay in my book. They're just that quiet kid in the back with a guitar case even though they don't play the guitar. Wait.

Why am I being so oddly specific about these descriptions?

Hybrid's just that annoying smartass of the class. When the teacher's around. The moment the teacher leaves, they'll be one of the first few kids to make absolute chaos in the class. Actually, that's Reshiram's job though he's a bit more deadpan about it.

Hybrid will just be the one to give everyone free test answers in the class group chat. Like a true comrade. I can still hear that one ear rape Lunala sent me of the USSR anthem in my head. It was beautiful.

More bitching about Kyurem. You may have a high IQ score, but that does not mean you are smart. You will always remain a dumbass in every one's heart. Only Mewtwo and Reshiram can make me fear their intellectual superiority. (The latter is a bit debatable nowadays.)

Cause seriously, why the hell do I need to know about carcass exploding? And most importantly, how the hell do you know that? Then again, Mewtwo reads a lot while Reshiram is just...socially inept.

Please stop telling me about how milk was discovered, I just want to eat my cereal. Reshiram would literally tell us if flight or "proper head stabilization" is possible for us.

Apparently, Meloetta got told that their body is "NOT SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLE", but the legend quickly corrected themselves once they remembered none of us legends are. Guess who failed the flight theory test? All of the Tao pillars. But they all still fly. If White was present that day, there'll certainly be more arson involved for daring to invade in their domain of the study of biology.

Guess why on that exact same day did they got electrocuted by Zekrom. I'mma be honest, I don't know either. Probably has something to do with that "test". She says it's because they were rotating in place and accidentally hit the legend with her tail. I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually both.

  Sorry for getting off track. Actually, instead of talking about how nonsensical that question is, let's talk about how overpowered those lil fuckers are, shall we? They're all pretty goddamn terrifying if you managed to piss them off enough. All they need to say is one word, and you would've lost control over how you perceive yourself and reality. Seriously, I've seen Black, the dragon with one of the worst special attack stats, summon some extremely powerful spells that nearly killed someone. That's crazy!