Party Favors: Keldeo

I recently heard Kyurem might be going to psychiatrist this week.

It's a wonder how did they hold it off for so long. We're kinda getting into very serious areas & I need to lighten the mood so how about I talk about why Eugene, a Genesect, is best boi.

1. They're not as aggressive as their siblings.

2. They're cute no matter the form. No homo, you're just a cutie and deserve to go into the hall of adorableness. WE STAN EUGENE, BABY!

3. They have the nicest sense of fashion with metal. Also great clothing choices in general, cause damn, those are some nice shades.

4. They cute.

5. Pretty much one of the most innocent legendary/mythical Pokémon I've met. They haven't gone in incognito and look up porn yet! Oh crepes, I should've not said that when Virizion is proofreading this. Terrakion, if you're somehow reading this, help.

6. Not only Eugene is a softy, but they're stronk too. They can destroy a lot of crepes they want to.

7. They're nice in general. It makes Zekrom look salty in comparison and that says a lot. Eugene gives out free cookies every weekend, isn't that awesome! They help out a lot too. They once saved me from falling off a cliff even though it was just me being an idiot! (Plz don't kill me Zekorm simps)

8. The most important part of my opinion: 👏THEY👏ARE 👏 CUTE 👏 I don't care what else you say, if you dare hurt them, I will pull up with the bois and beat the ever loving crepes out of you.

You might be wondering, why did I use crepes as a replacement for bad words? Easy, I don't want to get in trouble with Virizion for trying to show cussing in English. Jk, jk, jk, it's because I learnt about how crepes can be used to replace words like crap.

Where did I learn this? Meme dealer Kyurem. No matter how many mental breakdowns they have, the one thing that'll never change is the surplus of memes they have. They'll always have a meme ready for a situation.

They're also one of the few beings that are active on the meme channel on our Discord server other than Moltres, Azelf (I'm serious), Lunala, Zacian, [?.?],... & (??). Oh yeah, right. You guys don't know those guys yet.

'Ight, that's all. I'mma play some Among Us. Also who the frick puts up Christmas decorations in November?