Christmas Virus Nuke: Darkrai

Bruh, imagine if Santa got the beer virus a spread it to everyone.

  All of you humans would be so fucked. But seriously, if Santa was ever real and caught it, we're done for.

  Also, isn't it weird how "Santa" would give rich kids expensive ass presents but not give poor children anything? Does "he" just hate poor people? If I ever told a kid that, they'll start to realize Santa isn't real. Then they'll hate me even more.

  Quarantine was an absolute blast for us. The sparsely dense population really helped. Seriously, 73 persons per sq kilometer is not as much as you might think.

  There's a reason as to why you can move so freely in the games: we don't have a lot of people here. About that, my life barely changed at all.

  I'm starting to realize how many of us legendaries are complete hermits. Not that I can do anything. I would not put you to sleep unless you're harassing me.

  On the internet, someone managed to leak a photo of what I look like as a humans and now I have to rely on Celine (the Cresselia here) to get my food supply.

  Like, why? I don't want the area around me to be dense with SIMPS! I already fear making arrangements with stores just so that I could shop, don't make me even more anxious!

  The diameter of effect for my ability is around 10 meters, so I really cannot afford to go out a lot. Luckily, not a lot of people shop on Tuesday (for some reason) so I schedule to go on those days & the ability won't activate until I yeet someone to the dream realm. Now, I couldn't until the restrictions came by. I still see this as an absolute win.

  Many legendaries (usually the ones that have never interacted with me at all) say I'm too quiet or some BS. Then you get the ones who think I act weird on the internet.

  Not my fault I hate talking to beings face-to-face. I'm 100% sure most legendaries hate talking to anyone because most of us live a stupidly isolated life. You can really see that if they had a ... "sour" experience with humans.

  To rub it in, some of these people would spread either misleading information or outdated info. For example, that one town that kept dissing Kyurem with old shit they've already stopped doing for centuries, those preachy-ass religious people, who warship tf out of Arceus, berating Giratina for several years, and many more.

  Never again will I ever want to come across a super religious Archen... I mean, at least we can call them Arkoons.

  Speaking of Arkoons, they are, by far, one of the most disliked, but biggest, religious groups in this country. Some of them are very preachy while others just hate Giratina just because a book said so.

  Just please, remember without Giratina, there would be a lot more explosions from antimatter. Also, a lot of them really don't like the regional library over here. Must have something to do with the "energy". I'm serious. They actually used this BS of an excuse to not come over there.

  Most of us legendaries usually disguise ourselves like humans to blend in. Most of the time it works because there's a weird variety of hair colors here. Other times, we may have to use hair dye (or make it look like dye) for the effect to work.

  My BS excuse? Albinism. I'm stupidly pale anyway, why not use it to my advantage. Examples for hair dye effects? Giratina.

  Several centuries ago (more like a few millenniums), their hair used to be this grey-ish silver color with a yellow gradient. Then grey with yellow streaks. Then it was black with a red gradient. Then that same style got a few yellow streaks.

  Now the roots are black and the rest is a golden yellow. Is this aging in reverse? I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it to black with red tips and yellow streaks.

  Celine thinks I type a lot online. I finally have an outlet for my frustrations and you're gonna complain about that. Well, easy for you to say as someone who was basically worshipped as a goddess centuries ago. I cannot unfortunately go to therapy because of...reasons so the least I can really do is isolate myself.

  Bing bong, I have nothing else to say for this entry except I wish to not have a "super easy tutorial complete" come up in the sky once January 1st rolls around.