Collage: Black

I hated my time at university so much, like bruh, lemme become a computer engineer, please. I hate being waking up at 9:30 AM.

  It's that time of year I feel utmost sympathy for you humans. Luckily, you guys had the luxury for staying home this year while I had to suffer from the hell of cramped lecture halls.

  At this time, my siblings (Hayan and Hoesaeg) and I decided to get our degrees of this 20 year period together because we were becoming broke. I mean, we still had the coins from centuries ago to be sold, but there was a global recession and shit so it wouldn't help much.

  If you're curious, Hoesaeg was studying law and Hayan was in a similar field as I was. Software engineer, if I recall.

  Many of you guys (those in school) are just going to be thrown back into the hell that is school right after relaxing for 2 or less weeks. You have just survived the shit hole of 2020 and are now being thrown into yet another shit hole of a year.

  It's not 2021, it's 2020-won. Then you get 2022 as in 2020-too or 2020-2 and so on. We all skipped the Roaring Twenties: Part 2 and dived straight into the Great Depression: Electric Boogaloo.

  Anyways, I believed some legendary (I saw Keldeo's post, but I saw talking about someone else) timed Josuke's theme to midnight.

  I think that was Zacian of something. Wait, hol' up. Yeah, it was Zacian. I just pinged the Discord server to spread the message to play the theme to start the year to give us good luck. I did it too, don't worry.

  Whelp, that's all. I was supposed to work as a computer scientist for this round but 2007 fucked up my plans. Ah well, at least I got that sweet major. So glad that ice clone spell lasts for 12 hours because without it, it'll only be Hoesaeg who got that degree. We could've done this method earlier, but the thought didn't come up at the time.

  Speaking of which, I distinctly remember the time I started an AnataRecord (Kodokan YouTube) channel during that time. I would just play games without showing my face and both the audience and I would have fun. It used to be daily uploads before I switched to one per 2 days because I wanted to make some videos on YouTube too.

  I gained relative popularity for a bit until 2007 happened. I had to take a break at that time with a shitty excuse of a family emergency. I had recently moved into my house in Alleos prior to starting the channel, so no more using Meloetta's home as my address. I also had to take a break from my education to recover. I came back after being in the unmotivated phrase for half the year.

  Speaking of Meloetta, remember that joke of Meloetta not handling spicy food well? It's just an inside joke referring that time they freaked out of suddenly crunching a black pepper ball eating some Vietnamese food (it was a variant of noodle soup, and no, it was not pho).

  They can actually handle spicy things well which was exactly how I was introduced to that spicy ramen. Meloetta asking how I can I handle eating frequently was because they were concerned about my stomach. Just get a stronger stomach dude, not that hard.

  Once I came back to the Internet, it became harder to motivate myself to make videos. Then I had an interview that would be broadcasted on national TV. My siblings and I (with the exception of Zekrom) really did not want to reveal our faces at all.

  For the duration of my screen time, two versions were recorded. The first one had our faces in it, but was keep private until we approved it. The second one hid our faces, showing only the back of our heads and limbs. The first version did not come out until 2016 where an HD rendering was released.