Cover-ups: Gure

Remember that story Victini told you guys about Keldeo and I?

Yeah, that was partially a lie. Geom-eun and they weren't actually fighting each other. They were just screwing around with how many objects can Keldeo's horn slice mid-air.

  Also, the tips for fighting me were for Keldeo and me in Smash. Keldeo could easily hand over my ass IRL because of my weak-ass defenses. Being a glass canon sucks.

  Normally, Keldeo could slice a pizza-ball like nothing. But on that day, Geom-eun didn't realize they didn't defrost the pizza-ball. FYI, pizza-balls are rock hard when frozen. Keldeo thought, because the pizza-ball is so easy to cut through, they should remain in their normal form, right?

  Whelp, you guys know how that turned out. Keldeo was brought to the ER with a broken horn and snout. Geom-eun had to bullshit it by saying they were "training" and they "punched" Keldeo too hard.

  So that's how the "Kyurem vs the Swords of Justice" got its idea. Minus the pizza-ball. We just spread the pizza-ball narrative to our friends. Only Keldeo, Gyeoul, and I knew what actually happened, only we know... And now you guys do!

  Keldeo's forehead being broken from a flying Wii-controller was actually real though. If I say this, the sword-dueling narrative was false.

  So, on this day, Will and Keldeo were just playing with some Just Dance on the Wii. There was this one move that involved some sudden jolting. Will was wearing a strap, but that didn't save Keldeo.

  We went to the ER and said we were training. Will just said they "kicked" Keldeo too hard. Yeah, you can see where the football-Keldeo narrative comes from.

  If White actually tries to kick Keldeo like a football, they'd break their knees and hip joints from bending it wrong. Why does the OG dragon hate me so much?

  If I recall properly, Meloetta did state Zekrom was kind of a tsundere-like. It's a running joke in the community Zekrom is a tsundere to Reshiram. This is partially supported by the main-web-series we have.

  In actuality though, Kuro would actually say yes to "liking" Shiro that way. They just meant no in a sarcastic way. If you ask them this with Shiro, it'll go like this: Shiro says yes, Kuro would jokingly tell them to shut up while lightly punching their back. Do you see how the "tsundere" narrative came to be?

  Remember Girabean? Girasol is actually pretty chill with the nickname. It's just that they really prefer not to be called that by anyone who hasn't known them. Like seriously, imagine being called by your nickname by strangers? A lot of us legends have gone through this pain at least ten times.

  The tea lord part of Giratina was made because Rayquaza noticed them drinking a lot of it during several reunions. Girabean also noted they tend to buy large quantities of tea on a few occasions too. And thus, the infamous Kodokan tea lord meme was born.

  Giratina just went along with it because who doesn't like tea? (PS Girasol: that sex toys in the bathroom thing is a lie; everyone there was just having a water-sausage fight and the sausages were filled with mayonnaise.)

  Many things happen outside of this side-journal. For example, we have a running joke of Meloetta stalking some of us to get the most "accurate" descriptions of us. Another is Kuro's exaggerated fear of spiders. I mean, they still do scream like a little girl, just that they don't scream that loud.

  There's more, but that's all I can think about now. All we have to do is wait for Meloetta to make a suspiciously accurate description of everyone's fashion sense. Yeah, that's all. Bye.