Tea: Giratina

I like tea. It has many choices to choose from and most of them are good. It's also very healthy compared to other beverages. My favorite is oolong.

...

    I'm pretty new to this. I've been in an online series that has been going on for a while, I have mentored many beings, I have given speeches, I have stopped the universe from destruction, yet I have not yet made an entry on a journal for the public to see. It's strange.

Actually, now that I think about it, I've technically made a few books. Mainly spell books. However, this feels different. I don't have a plan like I did for the spell books. I'm just ranting about my day.

  Well, guess this is a good time to introduce myself. Hi, I am Giratina, as suggested by the title. You humans know who I am, right?

...

  What do you mean by "I look creepy staring at you"?

The distortion world is...so-so. It's peaceful enough that I really don't have to worry much about anything yet it's so...empty. Barely anyone, or anything, can thrive here.

This dimension is so...bleak. I've been needing a friend for a while. Too bad if I try to get one, they wouldn't last long...at least I made some. Particularly Girasol or as Dialga and I like to call them, Girabean.

...

   Huh? What did I mean by "I made some"? Well, I did create one of the oldest spells in existence and some of the oldest spirits, didn't some of the textbooks about me say something about that? Oh yeah, you're not from this country.

  Honestly, all I have to do is watch to see if there's any imbalance of matter and antimatter. That's why over here, I'm referred to as the Overseer of Antimatter. I may occasionally go out to this dimension to check too. Usually twice a week.

The moment I go to this world though, I get fatigued for a bit and sleepy. I also feel heavier. Does not sleeping in my world impact me in this world that much? I think I've been there for too long...

  I'm curious, why do some beings see me as friendly while others portray me as...demonic. I'm just trying to enforce the balance of this universe! I don't mean to harm anyone....

Is there really anything off about me other than that rather embarrassing rebellious phase I went through that got me in this dimension in the first place? Other than my height and eye color, of course. Even then, I've seen others with red irises....

  A lot of beings fear me. The Distortion World was really made so that I don't hurt anyone and I don't interact with other beings, so why is that? Lemme drink my tea in peace, please.... Just...leave me alone. I really don't want any of this....

...

  Sorry for venting, I'm not having a good day today. I'm gonna take a nap now....