Chickie Nuggie Lol: Winter

I remember the first time I tried to make sweet & spicy chicken.

It was quite a while time ago, I'd say around 1990-ish. Not really that long ago, but to you humans, it may be. I believe it was Brandon's turn to carry our lives. However, Hoesaeg was with me at the time.

The moment the chicken fizzled in the pan, they immediately got out of their room, flung themselves down the stairs and dashed into the kitchen. By "kitchen" I mean the stove in the garage.

  The one inside the house is for preparation, things that require an oven, & stuff not needing heat to be made. Even then, Kyurem normally handles the actual cooking and I do the coaching.

They just stood next to me, waiting for something. I'd guess I wasn't paying attention to myself at the time because they told me my hand was melting.

  From there, I just told Hoesaeg what to do (or at least what I thought) and let them handle the heat. I could tell they were hungry because of the fixated look on the chicken.

It's normal whenever I cook, but it's still super cute. It's like a child wanting to help their parental figure cook. Very endearing.

That's all. I'm not sure if any other legends have this type of relationship with other Pokémon other than Mewtwo & Mew. Maybe Kyurem knows, maybe not.

Most legendaries have platonic or apprenticeship relationship with each other; the chances of a familial or, even less common, romantic relationship with a non-legend is extremely slim. Heck, even the chance of befriending a legend as a human is higher. I'd just so happened to be considered lucky.

Anyways, there are some spices & herbs I want but are not available to pick up in Alleos. I want to make a special dish tomorrow for Kyurem & I. I'll ask Reshiram or Zekrom for it, not a big deal. It'll take a while to use it for the dish and there's a blizzard-ton of ingredients to find, I'll probably send one of the Kyurem's to get it.