Black Meeting Someone New

A few years ago...

Oh lawd, I'm supposed to meet Zacian & Zamazenta today and I don't know what they like.

So, there's these Galarian legendaries called "Zacian" & "Zamazenta" I'm supposed to meet today. The original dragon "apparently" knew who they were but Gyeoul called that BS (in which cause a huge debate). I'm supposed to fly from Unova to Galar with Kuro, Shiro, & Gyeoul to do this. FML.

I'm getting jet lag now and I am feeling a-okayn't. I feel stupidly nauseous and I can barely finish my work as I can't even focus. Kuro is napping -('cause they need to shove it in my face they're fine)-, Shiro wants to fall off the plane like me, and Gyeoul is a Pokémon at the moment on my lap.

  They're honestly the only reason I've resisted the urge to throw up. Also 'cause it's somehow hot here but Kuro complained it was too cold.

I could see Galar's cityscape pop up as we get closer to Galar. It's been like what? 7-ish hours or something? I don't know, I'm too disoriented to care. I can feel the plane descend as Kuro woke up.

It's over, I thought. The pain is finally over!

But then I remember the other type of pain I will go through: social interaction. Fuck. Me.

We finally landed at the airport and got off the plane. Normally, we would take economy for shorter flights & business for longer ones. In this time of round however, we were on first class.

  Why? I was too busy dreading the meet up to know why. Oh yeah. Right. Nvm, I found out why.

I'm so glad we get to board off first without looking at other passengers. I looked black-out drunk, Shiro was using Kuro as a walker, Gyeoul looked super neutral, and Kuro was the only one who was perfectly fine. Why? 'Cause extrovert energy, that's why! Here's how it basically went when we made it out of the boarding passage:

Kuro: Ahh~ That was a relaxing flight!

Shiro: [mumbling] No it wasn't...

K: Hmm?

S: Nothing.

K: So, was the flight good?

S: I want to die...

Gyeoul: No, not really...

Me: [mumbling something in Corentian-Kodokan that means "Can we go home now"]

K: Huh?

M: Huh?

S: They said "can we go home now".

K: But we just got here!

S: I'm pretty sure that's why Geom-eun wants to go home.

K: Puh! That's so closed minded!

S: Heh. Ironic.

K: What?

S: You just contradicted yourself.

K: Shut up!!