Chapter 13

Hey guys welcome back!!!

Let's continue...

Avu slightly opened her eyes and realized it was still dark. She turned towards his side and looked his ever charming face. She caressed his face slowly, last night thoughts flashed in her mind which instantly brought a bright smile on her face. She played with his hair falling on his forehead, she blew the hair and it danced on his forehead, she smiled seeing it.

"His eyes are like two rare gems,
Each time more beautiful with every glance.
His touch is like soothing notes,
Making me feel like a fluttering butterfly.
And being with him is like a fairy tale and he is my Prince Charming". She thought while looking at his face.

She found movements in his closed eyes and looked at it with curiosity. He slowly opened his eyes and was surprised to see her awake. "Ooi!! Didn't you sleep?" He asked with smile."Just now I wake up" she said lying on his chest. He smiled but suddenly his smile faded. "Are you hurt? Did I hurt you?" He asked sadly.

"Noo, nothing like that she said hugging him more. I thought everything was a dream since I missed you all these days, so I clarified whether this is real" she said mischievously and bite her tongue. "Is it? Do you really want to know whether it is dream or not? " he asked lowering the distance between their faces. Avu giggled when his face caressed her face and nodded negatively.

He looked at her face. She lowered her gaze couldn't withstand his strong gaze. His eyes widen to see her glorious face. She didn't have any jewels, eyeliner, lipstick, foundation or any other external makeup, she just had vermilion ( Sindoor) on her forehead, that alone made her look gorgeous. The blush which spread all over her face beautified her more. "Stop staring me like that" she left out those shy words by hitting him playfully.

"When my wife is so gorgeous, how can I stop staring" he said tugging her hair behind her ears. Which made her blush more. She hide her face with her palms. He took her hands from her face and she lied on his chest escaping from his strong gaze. "You're so beautiful Avu, both by looks and from hearts. I love you he" said kissing her forehead. "I love you too" she said hugging him. He pulled her more closer. He lift her chin and gently touched her soft lips.

He kissed her nose, then traced the line of her cheek with his fingertips with a dream like intensity in his gaze. He loved the feel she was creating in him.

"I wish we could stay like this forever" she said snuggling more into his arms. "Me too" he said softly in her ear and patting her back, and made her sleep comfortable.

Next Day,

She woke up and found him still sleeping. She smiled and tried to come out of his hold but it was so strong and she couldn't. She stopped trying and started gazing her face. He had that charming smile on his face. "How could a person smile in his sleep?" She thought but that was really cute.

If she had her mobile she might have clicked his cute picture. After half an hour, he opened his eyes slowly and first thing he saw was his wife's face. He felt that was one of the best morning in his life and hoped every morning will be best from that day.

He got down from the be bed slowly not disturbing her sleep, finished his morning chores and changed into his track pants and t-shirt. He went for a jog in nearby Park, every small thing seems so beautiful to his eyes. Everything resembled her thoughts in his mind, he smiled in her thoughts and after sometime return back to home. Since it was Sunday, he don't wanna disturb her sleep and decided to prepare coffee for both. So he headed towards kitchen and prepared fragrant strong coffee.

He reached his room and saw her sleeping peacefully. He placed the coffee on the table and sat near her. "Avu" he said slowly and saw movements in her eyes. She slowly opened hey eyes and a bright smile spread over her face seeing his face. "Good morning love" he said kissing her cheeks. "Good morning" she said lying on his lap in a sleepy voice. "You still feel sleepy" he asked caressing her face. She nodded her head in negative. "Okay then fresh up and have your coffee. It's getting cold" he said sweetly.

"Coffee!! Did you prepared?" She asked in surprise. "Yes, I too know some basic cooking" he said proudly. She smiled and headed to washroom, brush her teeth and came fast to taste the coffee which he prepared for the first time. She took the coffee cup and sat near him in balcony sipping the delicious coffee. "Coffee is too good" she complimented. "Thank you dear wifey" he said with a grin. She smiled and finished her cup of coffee.

"Shall we go out somewhere today?" He asked amusingly. "Sure, shall we go for a long drive" she said with amusement. "As you wish wifey" he said pinching hey nose. "But not in car' she said 'then?" He asked in confusion. "Bike" she replied. "Bike" his face became dull.

"Hey what happened" she asked with concern. "If you are not okay, then let's go in car" she said apologetically. "No-no nothing like that Avu. OK you get ready, let's start in an hour" he said."Really!! In bike... OMG!! You know what?? I really wanted to go for a long drive in bike with you that was my long time wish" she said happily hugging him. He smiled and asked her to get ready.

She got ready in white top and Blue Jeans and too got ready and went to take his bike. He never took that bike once after Dev's death, his eyes welled up with tears. He used to ride that bike with Dev and that was once of his favourite part of his life. He wiped his tears and waited for her.

She came with an excitement but seeing his dull face made her heart ache. "Sid, are you okay? If you are not well, let's go any other time" she said with concern. "No Avu, I want to replace all my bad memories with new beautiful moments and I am sure only your can do that. So now sit, let's enjoy our day". He said with a smile. "You're so cute" she said hugging his neck and sat behind him hugging him tight. He felt happy and started the bike happily.

He ride happily feeling her excitement. She hugged him tight burying his face into her back. The maximum speed he ride, the tighter she held. She closed her eyes with a strong grip around his hip and smiled happily enjoying the blissful moment.

He stopped near a hotel. "Let's have lunch" her said. She nodded. He orders her favourite dishes and she looked at him in surprise. "How you know all this?" She asked suspiciously. 'I have my own ways" he said raising his collar. She smiled looking at his expression. They both had lunch and resumed their bikes journey.

After an hour they reached a beautiful place. "Wow! This place is awesome" she said with surprise. "My favourite spot" he said hugging her from behind. "But how to you know these places in Mumbai. You completed schooling in Lucknow right and college in Delhi right?" She asked. "Yes but dad often visit Mumbai and I too joined him. In that time I explore the city. He replied casually. And this is my favourite place. This peaceful environment always lighten my mood, whenever I feel upset I come to this place". He said with smile.

"This spot is really cool" she said placing her hand on his shoulder. This place look like a nature's bliss, full of trees and blossoms. She loved the Mountain View and enjoyed the moment more than that, she loved making memories with him in his favourite spot. After an hour. Shall we start? He asked. She nodded but heart don't wanna leave the peaceful place.

He was about to start the bike. "I want to ride this bike" she asked with hesitation. "Hey, you know bike riding?" he asked with surprise. "No, you teach me but I want to ride, please" she said with a pout. "How can I deny when my love pout this sweetly" he said pinching her nose. She jumped in happiness hearing him. He started the bike and she sat in front, he sat behind her to balance. She slowly raised the accelerator closing her eyes. He caught her arms and guided to raise slowly. She did as he said and was very much excited that finally get dream of riding bike came true.
.
.
.
Target: 15 votes
10 comments

Hi friends,

13th chapter is here. Do read, vote and give your valuable reviews.

Till then.

Byees.

Thank you.

Lots of Love.

Anshika.

**************************