Chapter 58

Hey guys welcome back!!!

Lets continue...

Avu opened her eyes and found herself in his embrace. Their sleeping position was more adorable with her legs tangled with him and her head on his chest. She doesn't want to wake up from the heavenly bliss, so she lied on him with her eyes open. His breath was even and it fanned over her skin making her feel heavenly.

When a bright ray of sun pierced through the window, he opened his eyes stretching his hand. He saw her sleeping peacefully hugging him closer. He smiled and kissed her cheeks. She opened her eyes, " hey you're awake?" He asked surprisingly.

She winked as a response making him smile brightly. "Ok whats your plan today?" She aksed curiously. "As usual, morning office and evening home" he replied casually. "Oh! If you don't mind, could you spend two or three hours with your family?" She asked looking at his face.

He looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Tomorrow is our wedding day, so I thought to go for shopping" she replied sadly and stood up from the bed. "Ooh!! How I forgot about that" he scolded himself and looked at her sad face.

He caught her hand and made her sit on his lap. "I didn't forgot honey, I have already planned something but in this issue I was totally messed up" he replied to console her. "I know that Sid, you don't have to give all these explanation" she said with assuring smile.

"And I don't want to celebrate it grandly. I just want to celebrate it with our family" she muttered placing her head on his chest. "Tomorrow full day I'll be with you" he assured.

"Okay, I'll stay with Anu in morning. Rii can take care of her in the evening" she said and he nooded. "You come to hospital in the evening and pick me" she said and left the place.

Sid got ready and had breakfast with his family. Avu too joined him and they both visited Anu. "Anu!" Avu's voice choked.
Anu glaced at her with a smile.

Avu reached her and hugged her safely. "I'm alright Avu" Anu consoled and Avu too nooded. The entire day Avu stayed with her talking good care of her.

"She is perfectly alright, you can discharge her today" Doctor informed and Avu accepted with a smile. She informed Sid about that and Sid made the arrangement for her discharge. There were few discharge formalities, he finished it and took her to their home.

Avu did Arti and welcomed them into home with smile. "Anu, don't stress yourself. Take complete rest for few days" she said strictly. Anu nooded cutely. Avu smiled and left once Sid reached in the evening.

He took her to the mall. She selected a saree for herself and a matching shirt for him. They used to cekebrate their every weeding anniversary on that way. Thwy finished the shopping and reached home around 9.

"Mom, where is Sam?" Sid asked noticing her absence. "She slept early Ashu. She is in our room only" Vibha aunty replied with a smile. Sid reached his parents room and saw Sam's loving sleeping face. He kissed her forehead and left the room not disturbing her sleep.

Vibha aunty served dinner for both of them. They both had their dinner in silence. "Okay, have this milk and sleep well" VA said and left the place.

Avu heated the milk and took it to their room. That time Sid was working on his laptop. She placed the milk glass on the side table and lied on the bed silently without talking to him. He noticed her and smiled at her action.

He closed his laptop and turned to see her. She shut her eyes and pretend like sleeping. "Mother of a four year old child but you're still a child" he muttered slowly. "I'm not a child" she replied sternly glaring him. He smiled again. She signed and turned another side not facing him.