Chapter 8

Hey guys welcome back!!

Let's continue...

Avu reached office early since there was an important client meeting. She made sure that once after meeting she will attend Sam's school function. Sam got ready in her uniform and Kamla dropped her in her school. "Kamla ma surely mommy will come right?" Sam asked sadly. "Yes dear she surely, will come and you don't think about it. Practice for today's performance, All the best" she said kissing her cheeks. "You too come with mommy" she said and bid her bye.

Sam joined her friends and practice for the group song. Her teacher asked whether her mom will join the function. She replied that her mom will surely join the function in evening.

"Ritika, inform school management that I'm visisting there this afternoon and I too will join the function" Sid informed to rits. OK Sid but why afternoon? she asked hesitatingly. "It's been five years. Every year mom use to inspect the school but in these five years we didn't done that. Mom have special care on this school, so I don't want to disappoint her" he said taking a deep breath. She nodded and call the management to inform that.

Sid reached Lucknow early morning light. He reached his hotel room and freshend up. His wallet which he placed on the bed fall down when he sat on the other end. He picked it up in his hand and saw his mom's photo.
She was smiling in that picture. All her memory flashed in his mind. She might be a business woman but at the same time she concentrated more on the charity work too. She run a charity trust and helped thousand of people in their education.

She took the special care on the school in Lucknow since it was the place where Sid completed his schooling. Twice in a year she visited the school but once after her accident neither Sid nor Rakesh visited the school. Sid never visited the school since it contains all his bad memories and Dev. His eyes were wet thinking about Dev. He wiped his tears and decided to visit the school early.

Afternoon,

He reached the school. Principal,staffs and few students welcomed him. He nodded with small smile and entered the school, the school which is filled with  his childhood memories. Ritika too joined him and she too felt the same since that was the place where she too completed her schooling. Dev, Sid and Rita were good friends form their childhood. Unfortunately Dev died few years ago which haunted Sid's mind. He controlled his tears and walked further.

He checked few files regarding school management and asked them whether they need some other help. They replied the fund which their charitable trust was more enough and they maintained it well. Did felt happy seeing their maintenance.

Meanwhile Ritika went around the school just to cherish her school memories. She went to the canteen, play ground, library, auditorium and player hall. Her heart fill with the happy memories. She thought her school days were the happiest part of her life and wished that could have been dragged a little longer, a lonely tear escaped her eyes.

Sid asked the staff to continue with their work. He doesn't want to disturb their work. He slowly wandered in the playground where he spent more times with Dev. All the scenes flashed upfront of her eyes. The classroom were remodeled, he sat on the bench and felt peace inside him.

He came out and walked on the corridor. He saw a small girl sitting there alone. He felt to talk with the girl. He went near her and called her. She turned to see him.

He looked at her without blinking. He felt that he already saw her somewhere and more than that he had a strange feeling in his heart. He don't know what exactly he feel. "Uncle" she brought him back to the world. He smiled at her. She smiled back. "What are you doing here alone, baby?" he asked with smile. Her smiled faded which broken his heart. Her sad face disturbed him. "I'm waiting for mommy. She promised that she will come today but till now she didn't come" Sam replied sadly.

"Still time is there, function will start at evening only right. So don't worry mommy will surely come" he consoled her but her face was still sad. He don't know why but her sad face hurt him a lot. "Now I will get you ice cream, so smile" he asked with smile. "Ice-cream!! mommy said shouldn't get ice-cream and chocolate from others" She said suddenly.

He smiled "That's good, but I am not a other person. I'm one of the staff in this school. Today only I joined and we are not going out. I'll buy ice-cream into he stalls inside school" he requested. Sam accepted half-heartedly. He carried her in his arms, his heart jumped in happiness while taking girls in his arms. Those feeling were very strange but that was very good. In those five years that was the first time he smiled wholeheartedly and his heart his lost happiness.

He usually love kids but he felt that kid was a magic and no one made him happy all those days. By seeing her, he  left that his heart is throwing all the sadness out refilled with happiness. He too felt that his soul was somewhere connected to that kid.

"Baby, what's your name?" he asked eagerly. "Samaria" she said with cute smile. "Cute name" he said with smile and they reached the ice-cream stall. "What flavour you want?" he asked with smile. "Chocolate" she replied. He nodded and ordered a chocolate flavour. "Uncle you too eat ice-cream with me" she said. He nodded with smile.

He made her sit on the table and bought the ice-cream. He gave her chocolate and he had mango. "Uncle, mommy too like mango flavour" she said happily. He smiled and asked her some random things. He loved all her actions and he listened all her stories by nodding his head accordingly. He laughed wholeheartedly and kissed her cheeks.

Sam usually take time to mingle with other people but she felt comfortable around Sid and soon become his friend. She too liked his company, forgot about the function in the evening and smiled happily with him. Sid too said some stories which she heard for the first time. Avu used to say fairy tales but Sid said her adventurous stories which made her completely involved in that. She enjoyed it by clapping her hands.

"Oo no, teacher will search for me I have to dress up for the function" she said with shock. "Ok ok chill, I will drop you in your classroom" he said with smile. She nodded. He took her to her classroom. Everyone looked at him with shock and nervous, he signaled them not to show the expressions. They understood. "I'm sorry teacher, I only forced Samaria and took her to ice-cream stall. So please forgive me and it was not her mistake" he requested.

"It's OK sir we will take care one of her" teacher replied. He nodded with smile. He bid bye to Sam, he smiled and bid her bye. She kissed her cheeks which made his heart happy. He left the place, he felt peace in his heart and loved that feeling. He doesn't have words to explain his current state. He forgot all his frustration and sadness when he was with Sam. "May be God send this angel  to heal my broken soul for few days" he thought and thanked God.

He noticed several similar things in her. She had several similar things like her smile, attitude, speech. He felt like he is talking with himself and thought that was the reason he liked her again and again but he was helpless. He walked to the correspondent room and sat there with several thoughts, "How it would be, If I had a child like her!!? My deserted life would have been a blooming garden" he thought,  his heart ached and it came out in the form of tears.
.
.

Hii friends,

8th chapter is here. Do read, vote and give your valuable reviews.

Till then.

Byees.

Thank you.

Lots of love.

Anshika.