Chapter 1

Hey guys let's make it reach 15 million soon!!

Let's continue...

In a largest city like Lucknow, there were several busy streets, hazratganj road is one of them. From early morning, traffic starts building up. crowd of pedestrians, shoppers and others can be seen walking along the pavements outside the shops or trying to cross the road.

In that busy street, there stood a tall apartment with a peaceful environment. Avneet stood in the balcony of her apartment which was located at 12th floor, watching the people who are running very fast in that early morning. Every morning she use to watch those things and will be thinking about their lives. When she was in her thoughts, she heard her mobile buzzing.

She reached her mobile and had a smile seeing riyaz's name. She pick up the call. "Morning rii" she greeted with a smile. " Good morning Avu, sorry I was in a meeting when u called me. Everything is fine right? you called me so early in he morning " he asked with concern. " Sam is not well, so I will work from home today. I called you to inform this" she replied calmly.

"What happened to Sam?" he asked with same concern. " Nothing to worry too mild fever. I'll take her to the doctor and I'll resume my work from home. It's okay right " she asked with little hesitation. " It's perfectly fine Avu,first take care of Sam" he replied and ended the conversation.

" A friend in need is the friend indeed" Riyaz stood as perfect example for this proverb. He was the only one took her side when everyone else failed. That was the day she understood the true meaning of this proverb and value of his friendship when he support her even her own family members refused to take her side.

Truth is the thing which is base for every relationship but her luck even her parents failed to take her side. A tear escaped her eyes but she immediately wiped it off since she don't wanna think about it further. When she don't have hope and idea what to do further, Riyaz supported her and offered her a job which was very helpful and she should be thankful to him for her rest of her life for his timely help.

"Mom" Sam slowly opened her eyes, Avu rushed towards her and checked whether her temperature is high. But it was not too high, she sighed in relief and kept her in her embrace.

" Sam, don't worry, now mumma will take you to the hospital and doctor will check you and your fever will fly after that" she said kissing her forehead.

" No mom, don't wanna go to doctor he will put injection. It will pain" she said with tears. Avu couldn't see her in tears. She wiped it tomorrow her face and consoled her by saying that she will request doctor not to give injection. Sam accepted it half-heartedly.

Once the cab reached, they both visited the hospital Doctor checked Sam and said nothing to worry and she has mild fever because of the climate change. Avu relaxed after hearing that. He prescribed some syrup and tablets.

Avu brought the medication and they both came back to their apartment. Avu fed Sam with light food and made her to take her medicine. Avu lied next to Sam and patted her back to make her sleep, Sam felt sleep after an hour.

Avu stood up from bed and sat on the study table and resumed her work which she left yesterday in office. She continuously worked for four hours and she noticed the time it was 1pm. Sam has to take her medicine so Avu prepared simple lunch and Waked up
Sam .

Again she fed her but that was not easy for her since Sam refused to eat. Avu diverted her mind by telling some stories and fed her slowly. Sam to ate it after hearing all the stories. It nearly took an hour the she made her take he medicine. She checked her temperature and it was normal. Avu feal relaxed.

"Do you wanna sleep for sometime sam"avu asked keeping her in her lap. Sam nodded in negative. Avu smiles and played with her for sometime. "Mommy you didn't eat? " Sam asked looking at her face. Avu completely forgot the thing, she didn't had her breakfast too. "I'll have it now sam" she said kissing her cheeks.

She put the remaining food in a plate, sat near and stared eating. Sam took food in her hand and fed her avu's eyes weld up with tears. Sam noticed the tears, "mommy is it too spicy, Drink water" she asked with concerned giving her a glass of water. Avu took her in her arms and felt blessed to have daughter like her. Sam made her to eat her remaining food.

Sam was 5 year old but she will act matured compared to others kid. She was a brilliant student and she topped in her pre school examinations so far. Her teacher too will complement about her intelligence. Avu's heart would will with happiness hearing those compliments.

Sam has a very kind heart same like her mother and from childhood she has the thought to win in everything she participate. She will do all her work with full concentration and involvement. Sam love her mom more than any things in this world. Sometimes Avu felt like she is her mother.

She will fed her and sometime she will put avu's head on her lap and caress her hairs same like her mom used to do. Avu will broke off in those moments remaining even though she don't have any other relations except her daughter, she filled all those places with her sweet lovely gestures.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi friends,

1st chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable reviews.

Thank you.

Lots of love.

Anshika.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>