Chapter 7

Hey guys welcom back!!

Let's continue...

Avu got call from Rii, she picked up with smile, "Good morning rii" she greeted. " Happy birthday Avu" Rii reply remind her that it was her birthday. "Hey thank you man, I totally forgot about that " she replied with smile. "How painful it is to forget about their own birthday. Why you are facing all these struggles Avu?" he thought in his mind.

"Rii, are you there?" her voice brought him back to the presence. "Yes yes, How is Sam" he asked. "She is fine and now sleeping peacefully" she said with smile. "OK Avu, then see you in office. Once again Happy birthday"

Avu went to temple before going to her office. She prayed for Sam and reached office. Anu hugged her once she entered and wished her happy birthday. Avu thanked her with a smile. All her colleagues wished her and they had a small celebration, Riyaz too joined the celebration. Avu thanked everyone and continued with her work.

Evening, she reached her home and was surprised to see the arrangements. She smiled and Sam came to her and wished her happy birthday. Avu kissed her cheeks. "Me and Kamla ma did this decorations for you birthday" she said happily. "It's very beautiful baby" she said kissing her cheeks. By the time Kamla came with her daughter. Avu got her blessing from Kamla. Kamla wished her wholeheartedly.

She cut the cake and everyone celebrated it with happiness. Avu accepted all their love with smile. Kamla and her daughter left around 11.Avu asked them to take care. She came back to room and saw Sam sleeping tiredly. She carried her to their room, made her to sleep comfortable on bed, changed her dress and lied next to her reminiscing the past.

Avu's pov

"It's my birthday today. He will definitely have some surprises but I too should do something " I thought doing some work in kitchen. "But why he didn't wish me at 12.Vey first year he took me out at 12 and made that night beautiful. But this year he is still sleeping. Did he forget my birthday? " several questions raised in my mind but I ignored that thoughts and went upstairs to wake him up.

I found him sleeping peacefully and caressed his hair. "Sid it's late wake up and wanna get ready to office "I did by waking him up. He opened his eyes suddenly and looked at the watch. "Hey it's too late. I have a meeting today" he said hurriedly rushing inside the wash room. He came out in fifteen minutes and got ready in formals. "Okay Avu take care, will call you once the meeting is over" he said hurry. "Breakfast? " I asked hesitatingly. "I'll have it with client, No worries. " he said kissing my forehead and left the home.

I looked at the direction he left and felt sad since he forget my birthday and more than that he skipped his breakfast. Everyone wished me except the one I truly want to hear. The whole day went very slowly and I slept without my concern on the couch while watching TV.

I woke up with a jerk when someone carried me in his arm and was relaxed once seeing his face. He took me upstairs and dropped me in our room. "Avu get ready soon. We have to attend a party and it's very important since one of our major client giving this party. " he said hurriedly. I nodded sadly and headed toward the rest room.

He gave me a party wear and asked me to wear that tonight for party. I looked at the direction and his face. "what? " he asked. "I don't wanna wear this" I said hesitatingly. "Nothing his wrong. Please wear it baby" he said in pleading tone which I couldn't resist. I got ready in the dress he presented but was comfortable. I applied little makeup and checked my look once, it was good but the dress was not comfortable for party. I thought and came down. He looked me like eating me alive which made me blush hard. I lowered my gaze and walked towards him.