Chapter 43

Hey guys welcome back!!!

DO READ THE QUESTION AT THE END!!!

Let's continue...

Anu started working in Sid's new project. The new environment diverted her mind from the previous thoughts. Avu too continued her job but she stopped talking with Rii. She just had formal talks about her work.

Anu was amazed seeing Sid's management. He motivated his employees, appreciated them on their achievements and at the same time pointed out their mistake too. He maintained a healthy environment.

She was surprised to see his attitude at home, when he was with Sam. He too will turn into a kid and he will make her understand the things. First, she thought he would be aggressive, irresponsible and belligerent person since he suspected Avu.

But after seeing his attitude, her opinion changed and she realized her assumption was wrong. She thought he could be her real brother and decided to unite Avu and Sid.

That was a Sunday,

"Avu shall I say something?" Anu started normally. Avu nodded. "Why don't you give another chance to Sid bro?" She mumbled. "What?" Avu asked with a frown.

"Cool down Avu. Just listen. I know it's not fair to ask like this but what I said is 100% from my heart. Please think about it" Avu interrupted her. "Enough Anu, let's talk about something else" Avu was irritated.

"Avu, I know that you will react this way but I don't have any other options. Please Avu, don't punish yourself thinking that you're punishing him" "Enough... Enough Anu, I don't want to hear anything from you. At last you too left me taking his side. I thought I have someone who trust me completely and always take my side. But now you too supporting him rather than supporting me" she whispered.

"No Avu, it's not like that. I love you more and that's the reason I said this. If you are not OK with this topic I'll not discuss about this anymore but keep this in mind, we are humans and no one is perfect know this world.

Everyone will commit some mistake at any point of out life. What he did was a unforgivable mistake but now you are doing the same mistake. He trusted something else over you, now you're trusting everything except him" Anu confessed and left the place giving her space to think.

Avu tried to wash off those thoughts but Anu's words were recorded in her mind.

Anu stood in the balcony admiring the back yard. Sid took Sam out for shopping. They reached home after an hour. Meanwhile, Avu prepared lunch, Sam and Sid had it licking their lips making her happy.

"Mommy, today lunch is awesome" Sam enjoyed the food. Avu caressed her hair and fed her another morsel. "Hey Anu, you too join us Sid" invited with smile. "Yes Anu come let's have lunch" Avu said with smile.

Avu and Anu had their lunch together. The sound of calling bell diverted them. "I'll see" Sid stood up from his place.

Both Avu and Anu were shocked seeing Rii there. Anu averted her gaze from him. "Rii, come let's have lunch" Sid said, "No Sid, just now I had my lunch" Rii refused gently.

"OK, then let's discuss about the project" Sid took him to the balcony. Anu's mood was completely spoiled once after seeing him there. She didn't had proper lunch too.

Sam was the one who cherished her mood. She took Anu to the nearby park. Anu enjoyed her time with the kids. She too turned into a kid joining them. Her face carried a beautiful smile the entire time.

"Her hair was messy and the clothes she was nearing was not that much attractive. She doesn't care much about clothes and she hated brushing her long hair, so she isn't attractive as she might be, but she's still probably the most beautiful woman in the world" Rii's eyes fixed know her with those thoughts. He was enamoured of her nature.