Chapter 61

Hey guys welcome back!!!

Let's continue...

Flashback continues...

Ritika opened the letter with horro, but what she saw made her speechless. "You have to kill your best friend's mom or else each child in your home will die one by one. Let me show you a demo. Come out" she ran out with tears. Her eyes widen "Rosy!!" She screamed and ran towards her.

The child fall unconscious on the ground. Ritika placed the kid on her lap and patted her cheeks softly. She felt relaxed once the child opened her eyes. She cried hugging the child. She got another note in the child's hand. She read with shivering hand.

"Hope now you understood what I'll do if you don't obey my commands. I'll let you know about my plans. You've to act accordingly" this was written in that letter.

She decided to do whatever they demand since she don't want to loose the children too.

Flashback ends...

Present

Ritika said with tears, Sid and Rii sat there without uttering a word. They believed what she said since her words and eyes reflected the truth.

"They took me somewhere and inserted a chip in my hands and through that they monitored my activities" Rit's said showing the scar in her hand.

"I didn't knew it was you in the start later I came to know it was for you whom I need to target. I did everything according to their plan they planned perfectly to make you believe me. As per their plan, I joined you company. I was the one who tried to kill your mom and moreover, I was the one who mixed some pills in Avneet's food to make her infertile" she confessed making Sid clench his fist.

"But I didn't mix the exact amount to pills and they found about that. They killed one of the children in this home" she said with tears. "After that I did everything as per their instructions. They planned to kill your mom but she escaped in that accident. So they planned something different which I was not aware of. They asked me to stay with you until you yourself find out the truth.

When I was in prison, they took me out and asked me to reveal all these truth to you when you come in search of me" she emded leaving them thunderstruck.

"I know what I did was wrong Sidharth, but I don't have any other options. These children are the only reason for my existence, I couldn't leave their life in danger. I made my heart stone and did everything they instructed like a machine. I never had any human feelings in those days, I suppressed all those feelings remembering these small faces" she said with tears pointing towards the children playing there happily.

"I couldn't believe that they kidnapped Samaira too. I really loved that chold from the moment I met her." Ritika said. "I never know about their identity Sidharth. I havn't got any calls or messages. They will give information through letters. I don't know who was placing the letters. I stayed in the place where they ask me to stay. I was the sole reason for every hardship you have gone through in your life. I'm sorry Sidharth. You're my best friend but I betrayed you" she uttered those words joining her hands to show her apology.

Sid couldn't believe what she said and he doesn't know who the culprit was. He tried to remember everything in his life but couln't recognise the ome who will go to that extent to take revenge on him. No business opponemts could do this. His head spinned like it's gonna expload.