Chapter 2

Hey guys welcome back!!

Let's continue...

Avu worked on her project sincerely. Suddenly she remembered something and checked her watch, it was half past five. She remembered Kamla ma's word that in morning she said that she wanna leave early that evening and asked her to come early.

Avu drafted a mail detailing about the work she did and attached the required documents with that mail. She rechecked once and click the send button. She breathed out in relief and hurriedly packed her belongings.

Anushka reached her desk at that time, " Avu why are you so hurry? Let's have snacks in cafeteria and you leave after that since you didn't had your lunch ." she said with concern. "Sorry any, Kamla ma asked me to come early. So I need to go, Sam will be alone. "she said with smile standing up from her place.

" Okay but make sure that you ate something once you reached home" she said strictly. "As you said madam" Avu replied with smile and bid her bye.

Anu, Avu's best friend. She met her three years ago when she joined the company where Avu was working. They both became friends in very short period and Anu will always treat Avu as her own sister. She will never leave Avu alone and support her in all her works. Whenever she feels down. Any will be there to support her.

Avu reached bus stop and thankfully she got bus immediatetly. She reached her apartment around 6:30.Kamla MA smiled looking her." Sorry MA, I'm late" she apologized. "No Avu, just now my work too completed. " she said with smile.

Kamla is a caretaker of Sam. Avu found her in one of the shop in platform. She had one daughter. Previously she was selling vegetables in one of the shop in the market and Avu regularly buy vegetables in her shop. Karma felt many difficulties in that job and she once informed that with Avu.

At the same time Avu searched a caretaker for Sam. She asked Kamla whether she like to do that job. Kamla accepted wholeheartedly. Avu too felt contented to appoint her as the caretaker. She took good care of Sam in avu's absence.

She too took good care of Avu and Avu felt motherly live in her caring nature. "Kamla ma you take leave for two days. I'll manage" Avu said with smile. Kamla too accepted with smile since she had some personal work.

Avu slowly entered into Sam's study room and hugged her from behind. Sam
Squealed in happiness seeing her too early. Usually Avu come home around 9 O clock where Sam will be in half sleep. Today she felt happy to her early." Mommy😙"she hugged and kissed her cheeks.

Avu kissed her back and asked what she was doing so far. She opened the assignment given to her and said she completed that by herself. "Very good baby girl. You are so cute and talented" Avu said lovingly but kissing her forehead. "Today my girl done this great work. So I'm going to prepare her favorite food and dessert for dinner." she said kissing her chubby cheeks.

"Another good news for my sweet girl. Mommy got two days leave and I'm going to take you to all favorite places. So this weekend mommy and baby girl gonna rock" she said with twinkling eyes. Sam jumped in excitement. She always want to spend time with her mom which is not possible all the time.

Avu too want the same but at the same timeshe have to work hard to keep Sam safe and happy. Now se got leave and more than Sam she felt happy to be with her.

Avu carried Sam in her hand,made she sit on the kitchen table and started preparing her favorite pasta. Sam said all her stories while sitting on the table. Avu listen all her stories by giving correct expressions and at the same time she prepared dinner and Sam's favorite chocolate brownies.

After preparation, she freshened up and set the table. She made Sam to sit on her lap and stated feeding her by her hands. Sam enjoyed her favorite food. Sam too felt her and she ate it with happiness, meanwhile Sam said several things happened in her school with cute expressions rolling her round eyes.
Avu too heard all her stories with same expression eating the food she fed her. "Mom these brownies are choo sweet and tasty. Mmmmm.... Yummy 😋 " she ate by licking her cute lips. Avu's heart filled with overwhelming happiness.

Everyday she worry about Sam thinking what she ate and what she was doing. Kamla ma will take good care but a mother's care is incomparable to anyone else right! Today she satisfied seeing her eating happily in her arms.

After long time she too ate wholeheartedly. After a heavy dinner,avu took Sam a small walk in the play area of kids. Sam's friends saw them coming together. Avu used to play with these kids whenever she gets time and children called her to play with them. Avu accepted and along with Sam she too joined the kids. Everyone enjoyed playing and returned home after two hours.

Avu gave Sam a warm bath and made her change into night dress. Avu too changed her dress and lied beside her. "Mommy! Mommy! Tell me princess story "she asked hugging her neck. Avu started telling beauty and beast story. Sam eagerly listened to the story with a adorable expression. She ended the story by telling her that with kind heart one can change even a heartless beast into a good human.

Sam listened the full story and slept hugging her tight. Avu patted her back and watched her sleeping peacefully, a relaxed smile covered her face. She too slept in her embrace.

Next day morning,

Avu waked up and prepared breakfast. She slowly waked up Sam, gave her bath and made her to eat the breakfast. Both had breakfast and Avu took Sam to the mall as she promised. Sam enjoyed a lot. She participated in all kids games and for her surprise, she won in few games. Avu admired all her activities.

She bought several toys and dresses for Sam. Sam selected few dresses and Avu brought that for her happiness. They both had lunch in her favorite restaurant and finally Sam cried for ice cream ,Avu too bought that without any hesitation. Sam enjoyed eating ice cream and they reached home around 7:30.

Sam looked very tired, Avu prepared dinner fast and fed her. Sam slept once she had the dinner. Avu too felt tired, she freshened up and had her dinner. She looked at Sam who is sleeping very calmly .She smiled and slept peacefully hugging her.

Will this beautiful days last long?????
.
.
.
Hi friends,
2nd chapter is here.Do read and give me your valuable reviews. Your comments are my strength. Please feel free to tell whatever you think about this story.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you.

Lots of love.

Anshika.