Chapter 10

Hey guys welcome back!!!

Let's continue...

Flashback

Few years ago,

Mumbai

"Aunty you can stay here right?" Avu asked with sad face. "No dear, both our business was in Delhi. We can't stay here. Sid started his career, and you both be here, that will be much better. Before I couldn't leave him alone here but today I'm going with heart full of satisfaction". Vibha aunty(va) said holding her hands.

"Okay aunty, take care of uncle". She said with smile. "Avu from now call me mom. This is my strict orders". She said acting like having a serious face. "OK mom" she said hugging her. She patted her cheeks and packed her clothes, Avu helped her in packing.

It was a week after Sidneet marriage. Rakesh left two days ago. VA stayed there with Avu and Sid for some rituals. Mom, it's getting late. Are you ready? Did came inside her room and found Avu and VA sitting there. Mom, shall we leave? He asked. She nodded. Avu too visited airport for send her off.

"Where are we going?" Avu asked while returning back. "Surprise" else replied with a wink. She looked at him with a smile and started thinking about where they are going. He stopped in front of a house. Avu got down from the car and looked at the house with happiness and looked at him. He grabbed her hand and took her inside. She was dumstruck to see the beautiful house. It was not too big nor small. It was same like she dreamt about her future home.

Forest there was big elaborate garden with many lovely flowers and the grass was maintained very perfectly which made the look more beautiful and pleasant. The blossoms aroma filled the entire space which gave a heavenly feeling.

The house has two floors. In first floor, a elaborate hall and at one side there was big kitchen attached with dining hall. On the other side, there was two bedrooms and a worship place. In first floor a master bedroom and another room near it. There was a store room too.

She was the master bedroom in Aww! The room was very big, painted in a mild coloura and there was a big window which would make the room filled with moon light in evening. The garden was visible through window.

The room contained a king size bed, neatly made walk-in closet and a dressing table. The curtains were contrast to the wall colour. Few wall paintings made the look more elegant.

He took her to the balcony, she stood there and saw the beautiful backyard with treesa and behind the compound there was a children's park. Avu looked everything in surprise. She always dreamt to be in such a home and finally she felt like she was travelling in her dream.

"My darling wife, this is our new home and we are going to start our beautiful marriage life here. Do you like it?" He asked with a hope. "I loved it Siddharth" she said happily hugging him. "But how you designed this house according to my wish?" She asked with surprise. "I took Vaish's help( avu's sister) she only said me about this, we already had this property and planned to built a house here and I said about my wish to mom and dad, they too accepted" he said with a smile.

"You are so much sweet" she said pinching his cheeks. He smiled seeing her happy face. She really felt lucky to have him in her life. He had a very big house where they both stayed so far. But he built his house for her happiness and decided to live there with her to make her happy. She felt lucky to get a man like him. He noted her expression "Hey!! What happened Avu?" He asked giving a side hug.

"I'm lucky to have you in my life" she said what was in her heart. "I'm the one to get a girl like you" he said hitting his forehead playfully with her. She smiled. "Okay, come let's bring our luggage here. Other arrangements are already done" he said with a smile. She nodded with joy. They reach their old house. Avu yet kept her bags unpacked which was helpful at that situation. She packed few things and completed packing in an hour. He too did the same and they both reach their new house.

She got a call from her mom once they reach their new house. She said about their new house and her mom surprised her by saying she too know about the new house. "Oh! Then I'm the only one not aware of it" she thought.

"Avu, I wanted to say something important dear her mom said. Tell mom she asked with a smile. That is! You both have to stay separate for this entire month" her mother said with hesitation. First Avu couldn't understand what her mother said. Then Sonia Aunty/Sa ( avu's mom) said that clearly.

"This is ritual and newly married couple should not stay together in this month. I asked suggestion with our priest he too said the same. So you come here and stay in our house for one month. Avu I already said to Vibha, she said she will convey this to son in law" she said. Avu don't known what to reply. "Okay, mom I will talk with him" she replied and ended the call.

She sat on the bed thinking about him, he was the one who was very excited for their wedding but from their wedding day they hardly found time to speak with each other because of all those rituals. Today he did so much to make her happy but she gonna end up by making him sad. Only today they both were left alone and they got some quality time but by saying that everything will collapse she thought.

"What are you thinking so deeply Avu?"He sat near her. She looked at him with hesitation and sadness. "Ooi! what happened?" He asked sitting close to her. "Did mom said something to you?" She asked with hesitation. "About?" He said looking at her. "About this month, rituals..." she said without looking in his eyes. At that time he got a call from his mom. Hi mom, have you reached? He asked.

After fifteen minutes he came back to their room with a sad face by that Avu have guessed what would have happened. He sat near her and looked at her face. She couldn't gaze his sad face. She cupped his face and smiled looking at him but he didn't smiled back.

"Don't pack your things, I'll book morning flight tickets. Sleep well and get ready early in the morning. Good night" he said and was about to leave , she caught his hand but he didn't turn back. She went near him and hugged him from behind. "Why my baby boy is so angry" she asked slowly. "I am not angry" he said without turning back.

She came in front of him and looked at his face. It was so dull. She raised his chin and finally he looked at her. "I'll miss you" he uttered with extremely sad tone which completely melted her heart and she stood there without any words.

"Okay, you sleep well. I'm sleeping in the adjacent room" he said. She looked at him with narrow eyes. "What?" he asked. "I'll not sleep alone. You know right. I'm afraid of darkness then why you're leaving me alone. Are you planning to kill me?" She asked with a fake anger. "Now why are you talking like this?" He asked annoyingly.

"I'll only sleep in the room where you are sleeping" she said sternly. "Your mommy only said we should be separated" he too replied sternly. "I don't know about that. She asked me to come there tomorrow only. She didn't said anything about today. You sleep here or else I am not sleeping" she said with pout.

He looked at her face trying to be angry but after looking at her all his sadness vanished. "Come let's sleep, this is our first day in our new house, we should always remember this sweet moments. So don't be like a kid and I too left my teady bear in my house so I surely need someone near me" she said turning other side. He smiled and hugged her from behind she smiled and was relaxed that finally he became normal.

They both had their dinner and spent some time in balcony seeing the backyard beauty. He talked about some random things and Avu listened it by lying on his lap. She slept without her concern, he smiled looking at her sleeping face and carried her to their room. He made her lie on the bed and he too laid near her and covered both of them with soft white duvet.

He kissed her forehead, kept her in his embrace and slept happily.
.
.
.
Hi friends,

10th chapter is here. Do read, vote and give your valuable reviews.

Till then.

Byees.

Thank you.

Lots of love.

Anshika.

*****************