Chapter 54

Hey guys welcome back if you're new to my account so Hii my name is Anshika and I'll be really happy if you take a moment and follow my account below 👇
Sidneetfantasy

So I'm really happy that this book crosses 50k+ reads and I'm thankful to you'll for always loving and supporting my book. So there is a small gift from my side to you'll, I'm starting new short story "Her Obsession". I hope you'll like it❤❤

How is the above edit?

So let's continuee...

As per Anu's wish, Rii took her to the falls. "Anu, it will be very cold. You'll get sick" he warned. "It's OK Rii, once in a lifetime we are getting chances like this to admire nature so we should use it" she replied with twinkling eyes making him smile.

He held her protectively while walking towards the falls. She shivered in cold yet she was too adamant to go to the falls. Finally they reached the beautiful waterfalls.

Anu admired it happily. She took steps to reach the falls. "Hey Anu be careful.." before he completes the sentence, she slipped and fell inside the small pond of water. He couldn't control his laughter. He laughed holding his stomach which turned her furious.

"Youu!!" She got up from the stream and walked towards him. He ran to escape from her. "You're dead today!!" She yelled and caught him too.

"You don't want to help me at least you should have shut your mouth but what did you didn't, you was laughing at my situation" she held his shirt collar. "Hey!! I know that place would be slippery and I was about to tell you to be careful but you didn't listen my words and finally you fall inside like a pumpkin" he laughed again.

She left the hold from his short and turned to leave the place but he held her arm and pulled her towards him. "Leave my hand, I hate you" she snapped with anger.

"But I love you" he said kissing her cheeks. "Oh!! How did you fallen in love with pumpkin?" She asked casually. "Cause this pumpkin stole my heart without my concern" he said kissing her temple with melted her and made her forget her anger. But she pretended to be anger, she pouted her lips showing him she is still angry.

"How many times to tell you, I already said I'll loose my control of you pout this way but you are doing that again and again" he said huskily making her gasp. He wrap his arm around her waist but she stopped him, "someone might come" she muttered slowly. But he didn't loosened his grip.

"Ah!! Rii.. Leave me.. See I'm totally mess with this wet dress and mud" she tried to come out of his hold. "This made you more beautiful. You're looking like a mermaid" he complimented making her blush.

"I'm remembering a poem which I read in my school days. LA Belle Sans Merci, it was a beautiful poem right?" He asked and she nodded her head as she remembered that John keat's poem.

"I see a lily on thy brow.
With anguish moist and fever dew
And on thy cheeks a fading rose
Fast withereth too.

I met a lady in the meds,
Full beautiful-- a faery's child,
Her hair was long, her foot was light,
And her eyes were wild."

"My teacher taught that poem very beautifully. She said that LA Belle was the most beautiful women in the world. I wondered whether there would be a girl like that in this world and thought everything was just imagination but now I'm feeling that he too saw someone like you and he felt that way.." he made her blush more.

"Rii.. enough!!" She smiled. "My darling wife is the most beautiful women in this world" he screamed carrying her in his arms. He carried her to the falls. The freely flowing water touched thier skin, the cold weather turned soothing warm in his embrace.