Chapter 6

Hey guys welcome back!!

Let's continue...

"Dad... Daddy!!" Siddharth opened his eyes abruptly. His heart beat was faster than usual. He inhaled and exhaled to make his heart beat normal. In the past five years, everyday he woke up with those kind of nightmares either like a unknown baby crying dad or his mom's accident. He rubbed his eyes and found it was 5 in the morning. Sleep was far away,so he just lied flat and starred ceiling recollecting the past memories.

"What my wife is doing very sincerely not even realizing her husband's presence?" Sid sat closer to Avu. " I'm drawing something. Don't disturb me. I'll complete it in few minutes and I'll show you"she said without looking his face concentrating on her drawing. "Okay I'll wait" he said and thought what she was drawing with that much interest.

After few minutes, "yeah it's so perfect "Avu said happily looking at the picture. "What is that? " he came near her curiously. She handed over the drawing. He was speechless seeing it. It was a beautiful sketch of a baby. He looked it with happiness and love. "It's really beautiful Avu" he said giving her a side hug.

"In future we will also have a baby like this right. I want a baby boy first." she said holding the drawing and leaning in his shoulder. "Not one, we will have 10 babies as we already planned" he said with a wink. Avu smiles hugging him. "But I want a baby girl just like my darling wife as a first child" he added.

"Why you want a girl first? " she asked rolling her eyes. "If she is caring girl like you, then she will take care of her small brother right,every boy like to have a caring elder sister and I can't wait two years to see my junior Avu. So first child will be a girl. I'll treat her  like my princess. I'll take her around the world. She will be the most beautiful girl in this whole world." he said what was in his mind. Avu looked him lovingly and pinched his nose saying "you're are so adorable " they both dreamt about their unborn child.

He came out of the thoughts and found his eyes were wet. "You ruined everthing Avneet. You ruined my life, you broke my trust and you made my mom lifeless. You took away all my happiness. Why you did this to me? " he shouted in frustration throwing the glass on the floor.

His mobile rang at the moment. He saw caller ID and it was from Rits(ritika). "Yes" he said in cold tone. "Good morning Siddharth, today you have a meeting with Russian clients " she instructed. "Okay, anything else? " he asked Yeah! Update from your dad. He want you to attend the annual day function in a school running on behalf of our trust. Daddy cannot attend the function, so he want you to attend it." she said slowly.

"I already told that I can't attend all these silly function but I don't know why you guys making me loose my patience every time. I'll talk to dad. You make all the arrangement for today's meeting. " he ended the call before her reply. She ended the call with sad face.

He called his dad. Dad what's all this?!? I told you right, I can't attend any school functions or trust activities. Then why are you making it tough every time by asking me to attend those functions? "  he said with irritation. Cool down Sid. This is one of the major school which belongs to our trust and it's very important to attend the function. I can't attend this leaving your mom in this state. So it's your responsibility. You're going to Lucknow this Friday to attend the function and that's final." he said firmly. Sid cut the call with irritation.

Only the previous day he visited India. He stayed in Delhi to attend the meeting but his father asked him to attend the school function in Lucknow which made him frustrated cause it was the place where he first time felt loneliness in his life. But he finally agreed since he don't wanna overrule his mother's vow.