Chapter 39

Hey guys welcome back!!!

Let's continue...

"Daddy please... Come" she dragged him to their room. Avu's horrified reaction mixed with anger. He pattered Sam's back telling some stories lying next to her, Sam slept within fifteen minutes. Avu slept in the next corner of the bed. He signed relief once Sam was asleep.

He looked at Avu who turned another side not facing them, he understood her mindset and smiled slightly.

He kissed Sam's forehead caressing her hair and left the room covering both of them with duvet. Avu noticed everything but pretended like she don't care. She slept hugging Sam once he left.

Next day,

"That's really great" Rii exclaimed happily in his phone. "Good morning Rii" Avu greeted him entering his cabin. "Avu there is a good news for you" he yelled in excitement. "What's it??" She asked surprisingly.

"Our recent project was a huge success and that was awarded as the best project of the year" he gushed in amusement. "That's great man!!" Avu blurted with joy. Ashi entered the cabin in mid of their conversation.

"Hey Ashi, we finally made it" Rii hugged her out of joy which made Avu shocked. She know about Rii, he is not the type to get attached to a person so easily, but she felt he is so comfortable around Ashi from the start. Her heart felt bad for Anu as she know Anu have feelings for him. She left out a unhappy sign.

Ashi was equally excited hearing Rii. "Congrats Rii. I'm so happy for you" she replied with excitement which made her more annoyed. She left the place confused.

Rii decided to celebrate the success and he organised a party the next evening. He invited all his employees and their families. Everyone Congratulated him on his success. Anu's heart overwhelmed with happiness and she was very much excited about the party too.

Rii personally invited Sid to the party but he felt Avu won't be comfortable.

Avu reached home early that evening. Sam was excited seeing her. Mommy she hugged her once she entered the home. "I have a happy news for you" Avu pinched her cheeks.

"Tomorrow we are going to attend a party" she said dramatically making her jump in happiness. "Mommy daddy too will join us right?" She asked more excitedly. "Every time you want your daddy, not mommy. Isn't it?" Avu muttered sadly.

"No mommy, all my friends are going out with mommy and daddy. So I too liked to go out with you" tears formed in her eyes. "Hey baby, I was just kidding. OK now for and call your daddy, let's go for shopping. We want something trendy for party right" she cheered her up changing her mindset.

Avu breath out in relief. Every time she tried to be normal but ended up showing her grief and making Sam upset. She mentally scolded herself.

They three reached a famous mall in Lucknow. Sam was excited the most, she heals both their hands and enjoyed every minute. She selected a beautiful dress for Avu and she herself selected a suit for Sid too.

Avu noticed that she selected black dress for her and black suit for him. She smiled thinking about her daughter. She is in small age but her thoughts are very deep she thought, she too understood that she loves to see them both together and smiled bitterly thinking about the reality.

"Mommy" Sam's baby voice broke her thoughts chain. "Mommy, shall we go for the restaurant?" She asked with twinkling eyes for which Avu nodded as a response. They three had their dinner in nearby restaurant.

Avu noticed Sam who was happy the entire day. She ate happily. Usually she won't eat outside food more but today she ate that happily which resembled her excitement. Avu felt contented seeing her happy daughter.