Half Century 🎉🎉

Hey guys welcome back!!!

When I started writing this story I never thought that I'll be writing it's 50th chapter. All thank to you all for your love and support 💙

Thank you Carbies for spamming my comment section ❤

MOST AWAITED CHAPTER!! I GUESS? 😉

let's continue....

Avu sent her family off to Mumbai to do the further marriage arrangements. She decided to give up her anger but felt nervous as well. "Now how I'll face him? What he will think about me?" Several questions arose know her mind but she decided to be numb and let things that's going to happen in its own way.

She unlocked the main door and sat in balcony starring the velvet black sky.

Sid reached the home around 11,he was tired and sad as well cause Avu didn't call him before she left the home. "She doesn't have any feeling leaving me for two days and she won't miss me too but here I'm already started missing her" he thought resting on the couch.

Afternoon, VA called him to inform that they are leaving. Sam too bid bye. Sid asked whether he needs to come but she refused cause he hadanu important works in his office.

He longed to see Avu before she leaves bit controlled his emotions as he don't want to make her uncomfortable. He changed into his night wear and walked towards balcony.

His eyes amazed seeing her sitting there and he was sure that was his illusion. He walked further admiring her. She looked so adorable in that white dress. ( Sidneet dress in the media box.)

Her hair was as waves if pure earth, softly reflecting the light if the sun, each strand moving freely in an ocean born breeze, a compliment to her stillness. With eyes of river water, in glossy serenity. "Is she real!!??" His heart questioned.

She felt his footsteps and turned facing him with a breathtaking smile. He confirmed that was his illusion. His eyes fixed on her face and he thought that moment shouldn't end. After several years, he found the lost love in her eyes.

He walked closer and another side he surprised that the illusion continuing for a long time, usually he will feel her presence whenever he was down but now he felt something different. But her love demolished all those deliemma.

He stood closer to her just leaving few centimeters gap between them. "You're looking so beautiful darling" he said suddenly making her surprised. He continued.

"But why you left me even without biding a good bye. Do you hate me that much as you want to be peaceful without seeing me" he asked sadly. She glanced his face which reflected hundred of emotions. She understood his state. She thought to wash off those sadness from his face.

She extended her arm lifting his chin. When he felt her proximity, his heartbeat multiplied several times. He raised his eyes to meet her alluring one.

"Aavuu!!" He whispered.

"How can I go from this place leaving my heart here?" She cupped his face with her both hands leaving him in whirlpool of emotions. She wiped his tears having that in her eyes.

"Avu" he held her delicate palms without breaking their eye contact. "I'll not leave you cause we already experienced the pain of separation for several years. Now I don't want to leave you even for a minute cause I missed him so much in those fateful days" her mellifluous sweet voice took his breath away.

He held out her hand, and she hugged him laying here head on his chest. He hugged her closer comforting her.

Like this👇