Chapter 46

Hey guys welcome back!!!

I've started my new account Sidneetfantasy12 in instagram. I have started writing Endless Love there. Do follow it.

Let's continue...

"Who done that to you Rii?" Sid's voice came out like whisper.

"I too don't know that bro he was broken. But I'll not leave that bastard. He will die in my hands" his voice came with determination.

"But you can't spoil your life Rii. I know it's hard to come out of that tragedy but you have to".

"No Sid, I can't. My parents were my everything. He killed them mercilessly. Oh want to kill him, only that can calm my heart. Only then my parents soul will rest in peace" his voice was determined.

"Rii, try to understand. I know it was a great loss for you but you can't spoil your future. Your parents won't wish that" Sid advised making him think about it.

"OK, tell me. Do you know any detail of the murderer?" He enquires.

"He is most wanted criminal but on one dared to touch him. He is the owner of RP group but no one know his identity. I got many details about his company and his crimes but I couldn't get the person" Rii's voice was confused.

Sid's eyebrows were knotted. He too heard about RP group but not sure about the head.

"OK Rii, form now you are not alone. We will work together to punish the culprit. We should punish everyone who's involved in this issue" he said firmly holding his hand.

"Thank you brother' Rii hugged him getting his brotherly embrace.

"At the same time consider Anu. She don't have anyone in her life. She is the one who is living for others happiness. In her entire life, she wished for only one and that's you. Never loose a girl like her Rii" he said what he felt.

"Bro, if something happens to me in future, what will she do? Her state will be more miserable. This is better than that bro. I want her to be happy. I don't want to loose her too" his eyes were wet.

"You're her happiness Rii, no one or nothing else can make her happy" he muttered.

"Now it's your turn Rii. Believe that nothing will happen to you and at the same time think about her, her Endless Love for you. Everyone will die one day, no one knows out death date. So wash off you negative thoughts and do justice for your love. Finally decision is yours, I'm leaving. Take your time and think about it" Sid left.

He closed his eyes, his parents smiling face flashed in his mind but the next moment he saw her face. He took a deep breath and decided something firmly.

Sid reached home, Rii's, word filled his mind. He strongly decided to help Rii in finding the person behind Rii's parents murder.

He reached home and found Avu and Sam sleeping peacefully. His face bloomed with a smile. He reached them, kissed Sam's forehead and he looked at Avu's beautiful face with warmth. He left the place, slept on the small cottage which Avu bought for him.

Days passed,

"3...2...1... Happy birthday mommy" Sam's voice waked her up. Avu opened her eyes and was surprised seeing Sam with a lovely smile. She hugged her neck once she opened her eyes. "Happy birthday mommy. Love you" Sam kissed her cheeks.

"Thank you sweetheart but why are you awake for a long time?" She was worried. "I slept mommy, I asked daddy to wake me up at 12. Daddy..." Sam yelled in her baby voice.

Sid entered the room with smile. "Happy birthday Avu" he wished her with smile. She nodded slightly with a small smile. "Mommy come with me" Sam dragged her, Avu too followed her instructions with a smile.