Chapter 38

Hey guys welcome back!!!

Though target was not completed but still I'm updating!!!

Let's continue...

"Thank you Anushka" Rii thanked her cheerfully, she smiled as a response. "She is my friend too. So don't thank me hereafter" she replied with smile. He nodded.

The both remained silent after that, Anu gazed the darkness through the window enjoying the pleasant blowing wind. Rii's mobile broke the silence. Anu noticed his face which turned bright seeing the caller ID. She looked at him with knotted eyebrow.

"Hey Ashi, didn't you slept Yet?" He was delighted which made her anxious. She turned her face not facing him putting her headphones turning on the music player.

Meanwhile they reach PG, she got down immediately he stopped the car. "Good night" she mumbled. "Good night Anushka" he replied with a smile and started the car. She started at his car till it disappears from her sight.

Anu reached her room and sat there sadly thinking about several things. Her mind lost its peace and sleep was far away.

Next day,

Sid opened his eyes slowly. Last night he didn't slept properly as the couch was very small. The first one he saw was Kamla ma. She smiled, he smiled back as response. "You freshen up and come sir, I have prepared coffee" she said with smile.

"I'm Siddharth, you call me with my name MA" he gestured with a smile. Kamla ma remembered the first time she met Avu, she too said the same thing when she called her madam. She smiled that both have same good qualities.

Sid freshened up and had the coffee prepared by Kamla ma. "Coffee tastes too good" he complimented making her happy and left home for jogging.

"MA, today I have few pending works in office. I'll complete it fast and try to come early, till then take care of Sam" Avu said politely. "You don't worry Avu, I'll take care" Kamla ma replied with a smile. Avu left having her breakfast.

Sid returned after an hour. "Son, breakfast is ready" she said with smile. "Where is Sam? Is she awake?" He asked. "No yet" she replied. Then I'll have it with Sam he replied genuinely.

He saw Sam sleeping hugging the teddy bear which resembled Avu. He thought about the night when she slept like a child and he sat admiring her for the whole night, he smiled in her thoughts.

"Daddy" Sam's baby voice broke his thoughts. "Baby you're awake" he exclaimed happily. She hugged his neck playfully, he pinched her nose making her giggle. They both had a good father and daughter time. Her laugh echoed the entire home.

Kamla ma looked at her face and her heart filled with overwhelming happiness. She felt contented seeing their bond.

Kamla ma bathed Sam, meanwhile Siddharth worked on his laptop. Sam came near him and was surprised to see Avu's picture on his laptop screen, "Mommy!!" She exclaimed joyfully.

Sid smiled and carried her in his arm. "Yes! Come I'll show mommy's photos" he said making her sit on his lap. He opened his gallery and 90% of his gallery was occupied with her pictures.

He opeened on if the folder. Sam looked those pictures with excitement.

He opened their wedding pictures. Sam jumped in happiness seeing Avu and Sid together.

"Daddy, you and mommy are looking so beautiful" she squealed in happiness. He made Kamla ma too sit near them. She saw the pictures with happiness.

"Daddy why I'm not in any photos?" She asked sadly which brought a smile on his face. "Baby, this is the function to welcome you in this world ( a/n : IDK what I'm writing😅😂), after this function only you reached this world but unfortunately daddy left your mommy and failed to enjoy your childhood" he started happily and ended with grief.