Chapter 41

Hey guys welcome back!!!

(Don't forget to read the note to know the unknown fact of Rii at the end. It's related to the story)

Happy birthday priyaofficial. May god bless you dear💖❤🤗

Let's continue...

"Riyaz, how can you propose her. Riyaz, I'm here loving you like an idiot but you never considered me. Couldn't you felt my love at least once. Please don't go Riyaz, why you did this to me? Why you left me this way. Riyaz....Riyaz..." Anu opened her eyes with a jerk, her eyes pooled with tears.

It took several minutes to calm herself. she looked at the environment and realized she was in her room. The images flashed in her mind. "Was everything my dream? She thought. Not a dream but a horrible nightmare why was it so real!!?" Rii and Ashi's image came in her subconscious, she wished to wash off those thoughts. ( So guys it was a dream, Carbies , priyaofficial and sidneetadmire you were right )

she took a hot shower to relax her highly beating heart. She looked at her reflection in mirror. Her face looked pale. She starred at her miserable reflection.

"What will you do, if your nightmare comes true? You're just a normal girl, you can't do anything. just accept the reality" her inner self warned her but her heart ignored. "No, my love for him is true. I'll not leave my love that way" she screamed making her roommates stare at her annoyingly.

She left the place and got ready in a simple dress to office without any interest.

"Anu...Good morning" Avu's affectionate voice calmed her a bit. She smiled greeting her. "I'm sorry Avu. Yesterday I behaved rude" she sighed sadly. "I didn't take that way. Don't worry, carry on with your work. I think you have to submit your report today" Avu remind her about her work.

"Oh, yes I totally forgot about that. I'll complete it before lunch" she smiled. Avu left with a satisfied smile.

Anu resumed her pending work, she forgot about the other issues once she got into her work.

"Hey Anu, wanna join us for coffee?" Sri, her colleague asked. "No Sri I have some work. You guys carry on" she replied politely. "OK Yaar. Hey, why you left early yesterday. The party was so awesome. You know something, Riyaz Sir danced with our Ashi.

Omg!! What an awesome performance. They both look like made for each other. I think they are in love. I shared you the pictures in our Whatsapp group" Sri provoke her calm heart and left the place.

She opened the group chat and glanced those pictures, tears formed without her control. She kept her mobile aside with a bitter mindset where she couldn't focus on her work. She did her work without any attention.

"Anu, Riyaz sir called you. He asked you to bring your reports too" someone said. She walked with a pale face and knocked his cabin door. "Come in" she entered like a dead soul, Ashi was also there noting something he dictated.

"Anushka, is the report ready? We need to submit to the customer by EOD" he asked looking at her. She handed over the file she brought. He glanced the file, his facial expression changed. "What's this?" He asked merely.

She looked at him blankly. "Anushka I'm talking to you. Is this the report you're going to sent customer" he asked flipping the report on the table making Ashi shocked but Anu stood there without any expression.

"Are you gone mad, or do you think me a mad? I'm shouting here but you're standing like a statue" he exploded "Rii, ask her calmly. Why are you raising your voice?" Ashi inteferred.