Chapter 37

Hey guys welcome back!!!

Let's continue...

Sid reached Sam's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. He gazed her cute face and felt something strange cause he heard continuous water sound from the washroom. His mind got disturbed and something strike his mind.

He took Sam in his arm and placed her in the next room. He reached the room and knocked the washroom door bit there was no response. "Avu... Avu... Please open the door" he knocked it loudly and got panicked when there was no response.

He hit the door hardly, finally the door was open. He rushed inside and found Avu in that pathetic state. "Avu" he said with tears patting heer cheeks but found no movements in her making him more panic.

He carried her in his arm and made her lie on the bed. He rubbed her palms and foot and tried to wake her up. After long time, she opened her eyes. The first thing her eyes caught was his fearful face.

He breathed in relief once seeing her face. He lowered his eyes letting the tears flow. She started at him blankly. "I know that you will react in this way and that's the reason I never come to see Sam. Please Avu don't hurt yourself, it will hurt Sam more than yourself" he requested.

"Don't act like you care for her. You never cared about her, she is a poor girl who is longing for her father's love without knowing his true face. First time you came here for your mom not to see my daughter. You made us to stay in your home for your selfishness.

Once your needs got over, you left us as such. Have you ever thought about Sam after we left? If you truly cared, you would have not let us go or Atleast would have came to send off us. You never did this anything, but now you came to save her.

Now for what reason you came in out life, why are you punishing the small child only for loving you? She don't know that you will leave her once your need for over. Tell this time whose life I need to save" Avu poured out everything in her heart holding his shirts collar.

"Enough Avu, talk anything about me but don't call my love for my daughter as fake. I cared for her every second from the moment I came to know  about her and I don't want to prove my love for my daughter to anyone" he left the room infuriated with red eyes.

Avu stumbled on the bed once he left. Sid was frustrated. He sat on the bench in the nearby garden. "I know of you'll never understand but why you thought me so heartless Avu" he felt so helpless.

"Daddy" there came a sweet voice he raised his head and saw Sam standing with a smile. "Baby, you're awake" he said making her sit on his lap kissing her cheeks. "Did you had something baby?" He asked pinching her nose.

She nodded negatively. "Why you didn't had. OK come let's have something" he said lifting her. He saw Avu sleeping and felt not to disturb her.

He boiled the milk and prepared a simple evening tiffin. Sam joined him and enjoyed disturbing him in cooking. He too played with her making her laugh heartily. He made her sit on his lap and fed her. She ate happily enjoying it's taste.

"Mommy!!" Sam exclaimed happily seeing Avu. She ran towards her and hugged her knees. Avu smiled taking her in her arms. "Mommy, daddy prepared this food. It's yummy" she said happily. Avu nodded with smile.

"Mommy, you too eat mommy" she said like a request. Avu looked at her blankly. "No baby, I'm not hungry. You eat well. I'll have later" she said with smile as he expected. Sam nodded and  had the food happily.

Sam was tired and she slept early too.  Avu stood in the balcony starring the dark sky, her heart felt so empty.

Sid reached near her. "Avu, you didn't had your food since afternoon. Atleast now have it" he said kindly. She started at him blankly and replied "I'm not hungry".